Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,559 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Plan Your Retirement Beforehand- Investment Offer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plan Your Retirement Beforehand- Investment Offer (211 Views)

*an Awesome Property Investment Offer At Galadimawa, Abuja!!* / Great investment offer at Magodo Phase 1 / Your Retirement Is Secured With 50% Discount On Queen's Court @ 5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plan Your Retirement Beforehand- Investment Offer by pmc01(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
Start earning a pension before even retiring, through investment in real estate.

Twin duplex of 26 self contain apartments, security post and a vacant plot of land located in Ogbomoso up for grabs.

On a personal note, I'll advise any investor with good foresight to take advantage of this property. Over 3 thousand students have just be admitted and more still to join plus the hostel is close to school. (LAUTECH is non-residential; all students live off campus).

Staying within this area for almost a decade, I have a remodeling plan that will turn this property to a choice location for newly admitted students in the coming months. I know the 3 basic necessities LAUTECH students look out for in a hostel and will be ready to pay any amount for.

I will be willing to help any serious buyer negotiate a good purchase deal, to allow you save money for remodeling works and development of the one plot of land available on the property.

Contact me now via 08167037530.

(1) (Reply)

2 No Of 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With A Room Bq / DRY Land,close To New AIRPORT, New Shoprite,st Augustine University ,dangote Co / Land For Sale In Maryland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.