Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

2019: What I'll Do If Elected President - Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What I'll Do If Elected President - Kwankwaso (529 Views)

Breaking: A Bedwetter Wants To Be Nigeria's President- Kwankwaso Said In Niger / 2023: Campaign Poster Peter Obi For President, Kwankwaso For VP Emerges [PHOTO] / 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: What I'll Do If Elected President - Kwankwaso by Kingsmeal: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
A Presidential aspirant under the Peoples Democratic Party has revealed his plans, should he win the 2019 election.

A presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Sen. Rabiu Kwankwaso, has promised to tackle insecurity in the country, if elected the president in 2019.

Kwankwaso gave this promise on Friday in Makurdi, when he led other members of the Kwankwasiyya Movement to pay a congratulatory visit to Gov. Samuel Ortom.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Ortom recently defected from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The presidential aspirant said that the country had enough funds to use for the protection of its citizens.
He added that he would eliminate insecurity in all its forms across the country and return Nigeria to the path of prosperity.
”My desire is for us to continue to live in peace. It is only when there is peace that development will thrive in any society.

“I will ensure that the security agencies are trained and retrained to be abreast of current security techniques, so as to effectively tackle insecurity.
”We came to congratulate Ortom for defecting from the APC to his former party, the PDP.
”You did the right thing for defecting. Everyday people learn new things as events unfold; today PDP is wiser than it was years past.
“The party is aiming to achieve success. It has learnt its lesson.

”I encourage you my members to give the PDP maximum support in order to clinch all the elective positions in the state and at the federal level.
”Membership of my political movement cut across all the political divide of the country because they believe in my antecedents both at the state and federal level, ” he said.
Responding, Ortom said that Kwankwaso had offered to serve the country that was heavily divided.

According to him, Nigeria is a country, where a cow is preferred to human beings.
“I want to assure you that if the PDP will give you nomination, you may not need to come to Benue for campaigns because the state is now PDP.
“Kwankwaso is a tested and trusted politician, who had cut his teeth in the political theatre,’’ he said.

The governor said that in 2019, some politicians would have to retire from politics because they do not have good intentions for the state.
He said that the party was working hard in order to get a leadership that would unite the people.
Earlier, the Coordinator, Kwankwasiyya Movement in Benue, Mr Nathaniel Alaaga, said that the movement had registered 650,000 in the state.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/2019-what-ill-do-if-elected-president-rabiu-kwankwaso/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: 2019: What I'll Do If Elected President - Kwankwaso by Sunofgod(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
You won t be elected....

1 Like

Re: 2019: What I'll Do If Elected President - Kwankwaso by Ekez(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Go ahead sir ,we dey ur back
Re: 2019: What I'll Do If Elected President - Kwankwaso by ChimaAdeoye: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
Sunofgod:
You won t be elected....

He will be elected!

Kwankwaso or Atiku will be the next President of Nigeria.

Nigeria must say goodbye to the disaster called Buhari and rebuild this country.

Why is Buhari plotting to use INEC to rig the elections by trying to ban cell phones? What is he afraid of?

Kwankwasiyya!
Re: 2019: What I'll Do If Elected President - Kwankwaso by crispus09(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
faabu all of you people are cursed the moment you get into power
Re: 2019: What I'll Do If Elected President - Kwankwaso by 9jaArea: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
Forgerit you won't be elected.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What I'll Do If Elected President - Kwankwaso by daviesblaze(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT THIS NORTHERN ELITES ARE PLAYING A GAME JUST TO ENSURE THAT AT LEAST ONE OF THEM BECOMES PRESIDENT undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lagos: Ambode Begs Tinubu|sanwo-olu Holds Rally Today / 10 Amazing Things You Need To Know About Osun State Governor Elect, Oyetola / Photos Of Akinlade Adekunle And His Running Mate Giving Acceptance Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.