Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Bungalow Vs Dublex: Why Should One Build A Duplex Instead Of Bungalow? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bungalow Vs Dublex: Why Should One Build A Duplex Instead Of Bungalow? (2676 Views)

*❤️❤️❤️❤️6bedroom Detached Dublex,asking Price 200m...surulere....direct Benefic / For Sale: Coca Cola Estate, Adesan, Mowe, Ogun State 2 Numbers Of Bungalow / 5 Bedroom Dublex For Sale In Oroazi Area, Port Harcourt Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bungalow Vs Dublex: Why Should One Build A Duplex Instead Of Bungalow? by I888(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
In a case where money is not a problem to build either bungalow or duplex, why should one build a duplex instead of bungalow or vice versa? The advantage vs the disadvantage
Re: Bungalow Vs Dublex: Why Should One Build A Duplex Instead Of Bungalow? by Alejoc(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
Opportunity to see over here fence and receive fresh breeze when needed

Meanwhile abeg check wetin I dey sell and recommend. Thanks
Re: Bungalow Vs Dublex: Why Should One Build A Duplex Instead Of Bungalow? by Mgbadike80: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
I888:
In a case where money is not a problem to build either bungalow or duplex, why should one build a duplex instead of bungalow or vice versa? The advantage vs the disadvantage

the answer is totally subjective to the individual who in question, if age and body weight is much and the cost of land is affordable, one can build a bungalow to avoid the regular stair climbing involved with duplex. an example is a owner in his fifties or older who is building a retirement home in the village/rural area.

1 Like

Re: Bungalow Vs Dublex: Why Should One Build A Duplex Instead Of Bungalow? by eyeview: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
Sometimes the stipulation in an area will demand that the buildings there must be bungalow, hence you must comply.
Also, the urgency needed to move into your own house will make one go for a bungalow than duplex.
For eg, if my rent expires by year end and i wish to build and move into my own house than renewing an exorbitant rent, its best i start a bungalow now if i want to stand a higher chance of achieving it
Re: Bungalow Vs Dublex: Why Should One Build A Duplex Instead Of Bungalow? by Asquare84(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
All the reason given above are not tangible

2 Likes

Re: Bungalow Vs Dublex: Why Should One Build A Duplex Instead Of Bungalow? by I888(m): 1:45am On Nov 01, 2018
Asquare84:
All the reason given above are not tangible
so please give yours.

1 Like

Re: Bungalow Vs Dublex: Why Should One Build A Duplex Instead Of Bungalow? by dotcomnamename: 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
I888:
so please give yours.

He didn't have one. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bungalow Vs Dublex: Why Should One Build A Duplex Instead Of Bungalow? by Hum2020: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Well i will say buliding a bungalow and duplex depend on individual resoures(money)in both cases people go for a bungalow because of limited resoures while those who have the resoures for a duplex go for it because the have the money to meet up the Challenge that go with building a duplex
Re: Bungalow Vs Dublex: Why Should One Build A Duplex Instead Of Bungalow? by joycluv: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
It's a matter of choice. Duplex- climbing. Bungalows-no climbing
Re: Bungalow Vs Dublex: Why Should One Build A Duplex Instead Of Bungalow? by I888(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
dotcomnamename:

He didn't have one. grin
lol boss, how ireland na... grin grin i no dey see u for domain thread again. warapun bro. grin grin grin grin

Any way, give your input since the other guy no fit give...
Re: Bungalow Vs Dublex: Why Should One Build A Duplex Instead Of Bungalow? by I888(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hum2020:
Well i will say buliding a bungalow and duplex depend on individual resoures(money)in both cases people go for a bungalow because of limited resoures while those who have the resoures for a duplex go for it because the have the money to meet up the Challenge that go with building a duplex
You didn't the purpose of the thread. We are not debating the limited funds here rather in a situation where money is not a problem, which is ideally a good option to go for.

(1) (Reply)

Posh, Freshly Built Mini-flat @ Folagoro,yaba / Accurate Impressions (interior Designs - 3d Animations - Architectural Designs) / Land Acquisition 101-what And All You Need To Know Before You Buy Any Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.