Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account (19597 Views)

Botched PDP Building: Okwesilieze Wants EFCC To Investigate Political Party Fund / Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested / PDP Wants Kemi Adeosun Arrested, Accuses FG Of Planning To Help Her Escape From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by I888(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
ericsmith:

As it not alway been our turn , was there anything time nigerians were been left out of pain ,torture ,injustice ,starvation ,hopelessness.... nigeria as been on worst mode since most of us where born , same way demented FFk told us buhari will jail us & silence the voice of nigerian .... 3yrs don waka ,,even FFk with all his corruption charge never enter jail.
i still find it hard to believe efcc freezed the adelekes account, most especially davido ... if efcc did ,, why are the adeleke's silence , the davido i know would av made some outburst ....maybe there social media account were freezed as well. grin grin with time what is not clear will be clear.
#after worst naa worst

How can you say Davido you know would have made outburst? Bros, water find its own level... He knows he is child in politics and would dare such...

If it is in the musi industry, that is understandable.
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Felixv: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
Iamzik:

Every successive government in Nigeria has stolen public funds including the present Buhari aka kwuruption phiter

I'm not pro Party. I don't follow parties senselessly.
I'm pro Nigeria.

So yes PDP stole and APC stealing in 3 year is nothing compared to what PDP stole in 16 years.

If you doubt me wait till another government opens their can of worms. The likes of Tinubu amaechi akpabio and their cronies suddenly become saints because they are in APC?

You haven't heard the last about stealing of public funds wait until this government hands over to another...

Blah blah blah. Simple question deserves a simple answer

We asked Saraki how much he earned as senate president — he went on a journey talking rubbish.

We will bury pdp in 2019. The defeat will leave scares that will never heal
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by docadams: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
stefanjaeger:
PDP should just up already! They will pretend to not know the real reason why the account was frozen. Adeleke's were using the account of Davido and other family members to move illegitimate cash around to be used for election. They were so unwise in doing it, hence EFCC caught them. Adeleke should have known better that EFCC will be trailing the accounts of all Governorship Candidates, but because they were not so wise, EFCC caught them cheaply. PDP and Supporters can cry foul, Law is law, irrespective of you being an election candidate or a minister, After all Kemi Adeosun was sacked, so money laundering and Forgery are all corruption.

Though I knew a reason must have caused the freezing of the accounts, your post is the only pointer I have come across as to why the closure occured. No wonder the Adeleke's have not uttered a word.
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by maasoap(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
post=71226880:
PDP has charged President Buhari to direct the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to immediately unfreeze the private account of the PDP governorship aspirant in the September 22, 2018 Osun election, Senator Isiaka Adeleke.

http://www.metronaija.ng/pdp-wants-efcc-to-unfreeze-adelekes-account/

Empty headed man.
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by lagosrd: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
CliffDike:
Actions like these are anathema to democracy and must be condemned by all!
I therefore call on EFCC and the federal Government to as a matter of urgency unfreeze the account(s).
Democracy must prevail over dictatorship!

I know all optical gladiators are all watching. This is how tyranny starts. I hope it won't get to the level of self help from people because even the judiciary is supposed to talk on this.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by GCsomething: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
kennygee:

It still amazes me that there are people who will still want this government to continue.

It's interest. What you don't ,they do...
So respect people and their inclinations
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
GCsomething:

It's interest. What you don't ,they do...
So respect people and their inclinations

I haven't said I don't respect their inclinations.
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by kings09(m): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
gypsey:
I don't like Buhari's regime but i think he made a good descision freezing the Account of crooks like Adeleke.
E go soon reach your turn.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by InvertedHammer: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
ericsmith:

even your moniker no make sense ..... #shuuuuu !
/
The enlightened ones know. Data does not discriminate--even mor.ons can buy it.

/

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Kennydoc(m): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
hammer6F:
OSUN WILL BE RIGGED.

THE WRITING IS ALREADY ON THE WALL.

It's obvious. They've been shouting that they've won the election, so why are they employing these desperate measures?

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
I888:

How can you say Davido you know would have made outburst? Bros, water find its own level... He knows he is child in politics and would dare such...

If it is in the musi industry, that is understandable.

so you believe efcc will even go as far as freezing davido account , do you even know davido is more influencial than most of the politicians ipob worship ....
if efcc truly freezed the adeleke's account lets hear it from the horses mouth, asides that any move from pdp is another propaganda ... i donnt know why they think the only way to win is via electorate sympathy
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by benzion72(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
I am in Osun people are just tired of this satanic party called APC. If vote count forget it they are gunner

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by israelmao(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
They froze those so that no one will outdo them in vote buying.
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by I888(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
ericsmith:

so you believe efcc will even go as far as freezing davido account , do you even know davido is more influencial than most of the politicians ipob worship ....
if efcc truly freezed the adeleke's account lets hear it from the horses mouth, asides that any move from pdp is another propaganda ... i donnt know why they think the only way to win is via electorate sympathy
hahahahahha... Influencial? Now that is hysterical bull shytessss...

That is how you all thought he bought a private jet lwkmd.

Mehn, Nigerians are the dumbest Moorons to grace mother earth... Which makes it easy to make a lot of money.
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Iamzik: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Felixv:

Blah blah blah. Simple question deserves a simple answer

We asked Saraki how much he earned as senate president — he went on a journey talking rubbish.

We will bury pdp in 2019. The defeat will leave scares that will never heal

When you point an acussing finger your four other fingers point back at you.

Are you saying that APC is saint. Let's have your simple answer. If Saraki had remain an ass licking Buhari crony like amaechi and co would you have remembered that he is corrupt?

Your selective memory in APC is amazing

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Splashme: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
kennygee:

It still amazes me that there are people who will still want this government to continue.
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by omoranmilowo: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
Quite unfortunate that APC cannot conduct free and fair elections without intimidating opponents . Freezing opponents account amounted to fear of defeat . Am expecting them to learn from Goodluck Jonathan whose without considered his position then to victimize opponents or cancel election for inability of card reader accessed his name.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
sureheaven:
Those accounts will be unfreezed after the election.

There must have been suspicion of money entering those accounts.

So 16billion given to Aregbesola is not a suspicion of money right?
I weep for nonchalant ignorant Nigerians supporting this lifless Coward called Mohammed.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Larufa(m): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
I am not sure if this press release is from PDP:

1. PDP governorship aspirant should be the "CANDIDATE"

2. Senator Isiaka Adeleke should be "Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke"

Just my observation.

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by hush15: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
post=71226880:
PDP has charged President Buhari to direct the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to immediately unfreeze the private account of the PDP governorship aspirant in the September 22, 2018 Osun election, Senator Isiaka Adeleke.

http://www.metronaija.ng/pdp-wants-efcc-to-unfreeze-adelekes-account/

You know, when God want to show himself strong, he lets enemies of progress do ridiculous acts like this and make the smart counsels of the likes of Ahithophel stupid.

They think they smart but the smartness will only end up in foolishness. Any one who still believe this government will carry out a democratic process is just being stupid. For the records, why all the security chiefs are northerners isnt a coincidence too but God pass them. Lets enjoy the foolishness God is about to entertain us with

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Judicible(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
Sharpshooota:

They are coming for you
You forgot to put Madridguy
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by princesamuel5(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
gypsey:
I don't like Buhari's regime but i think he made a good descision freezing the Account of crooks like Adeleke.
only if efcc freeze your account then you know how it feels so stop saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by jbhitler(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
legibow:
PDP wants EFCC to unfreeze Adeleke's accounts? Why?
A. Are u d judge.
B. Have they been cleared
C. Is PDP the owner of the account
D. Non of the above.
who bewitched you? are you under spell? why do you celebrate evil? have you come to this world to only become buhari's sucophant and nothing more? look,buhari will never remain there forever,atmost in four years time,he will be no more close to the seat of power and only then we will know your loyalty to him.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by legibow: 12:30am On Sep 16, 2018
jbhitler:
who bewitched you? are you under spell? why do you celebrate evil? have you come to this world to only become buhari's sucophant and nothing more? look,buhari will never remain there forever,atmost in four years time,he will be no more close to the seat of power and only then we will know your loyalty to him.
issokay you are the PDP spoke idiot on Nairaland that feels they can reply anybody ba.... How has my opinion affected the political dream of this country .... If fun is not ur way, bros here no b for u.....
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by GCsomething: 7:20am On Sep 16, 2018
kennygee:

I haven't said I don't respect their inclinations.

Read back your initial post.
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2018
kings09:

E go soon reach your turn.
i am not a crook, i have nothing to be Afraid of.
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2018
princesamuel5:

only if efcc freeze your account then you know how it feels so stop saying rubbish
i am not a crook, i have nothing to be Afraid of. grin
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2018
erico2k2:

Reason?
Adeleke is a crook. grin i guess.
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2018
undefeateds:

ur level of stupidity render me speechless
thank you! grin
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by IkennaAyiga: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
undecidedlipsrsealed
Re: PDP Wants EFCC To Unfreeze Adeleke's Account by erico2k2(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
gypsey:
Adeleke is a crook. grin i guess.
who is not a crook? ahahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Crime In Foreigners Joining Political Campaigns In Nigeria – Ribadu / Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila / Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.