Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Phcn Exorbitant Bills: Power Is Fast Becomingn A Luxury? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Phcn Exorbitant Bills: Power Is Fast Becomingn A Luxury? (284 Views)

Telpecon Disbursement & Beneficiaries As September 2021 Is Fast Approaching By, / PHCN(IKEJA ELECTRIC) Meter Activation Code Delay / Has Anyone Tried To Interview NEPA/PHCN Why They Trigger Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phcn Exorbitant Bills: Power Is Fast Becomingn A Luxury? by wilokoko: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
By the Help of God i moved into my modest bungallow recently. I ensured i was captured by BEDC and my first bill for June was #5700; which i cleared. In July the bill suddenly jumped to #16,800.I was angry with the amount, as i was told during capturing that my bill will osciliate between 5-7k monthly.
I just arrive home to an August bill of #67,000.00! I thought it was a mistake,until i called thier staff who told me that the bill is actually in order. And that i should be happy cos other neighbors got more than 100k bills in August.
The question is how many people earns up to 100k in Nigeria today. How do someone who earns 100k use 67k for PHCN bills.
I have pleaded with them to come and disconnect me since POWER IS NOW A LUXURY IN NIGERIA THAT DESERVES MORE THAN 60% of an average Nigerians' salary.

1 Like

Re: Phcn Exorbitant Bills: Power Is Fast Becomingn A Luxury? by Alejoc(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Prepaid meter is the Koko.....

Meanwhile abeg check wetin I dey sell and recommend. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Scam / Help With Freelancer.com / Is This In Line With Yoruba Tradition And Culture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.