Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji (48015 Views)

Man Climbs Telecom Mast To Protest ‘land Encroachment’ By Atiku’s AUN / Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble / Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by Newlife123: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2018
buharitill2023:
As far as the news is from deji is a fake news.
But if it is true,
He should be there till next year except he name his sponsor.
Just imagine the corrupt hungry guy saying thief saraki is what he want,
What a shame?
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are applauding the jobless lazy guy as their hero.
Your brain is sick for ever

2 Likes

Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by danehijan: 7:06am On Sep 16, 2018
Just imagine!! One is just unfortunate to be a Nigerian. When you have death soul in power what you get is what you are seeing.

1 Like

Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2018
Hmm Buhari government.
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by veesion: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2018
Opinionated:
Some people don't understand the implication of the things they do.
But why should dat b a sin in a supposedly Democratic country...
Should dat be so...this is d question we all are asking here
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by edupedia: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2018
Newlife123:

Your brain is sick for ever

...seems u are the one that is unwell...
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by Splashme: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2018
bonechamberlain:
as expected, buhari is easily predictable. The DSS is now Nigeria's Gestapo
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by Princedapace(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2018
famosh:

The PDPigss & the IPIGs are actually the daftest! No be everything be useless emotional talk! You don't climb a mast & threaten suicide all in the name of a daft protest & think you've done nothing wrong! That guy attempted suicide & it is a crime in Nigeria!

In Tunisia, a young citizen killed him self for their president to resign. And he was forced to resign. Funny enough, the young guy is not igbo.

So, chill.

1 Like

Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by donb06: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2018
shotuns:
This isnt the full report, He was taking to the DSS for debriefing and not to jail him, under normal circumstances in a sane country , it is bound to happen die to the event surrounding it. Lets us stop asscociating everything with Buhari, it is becoming shameful for us youth reasoning like someone Who has never passed through any education in life . .
You that has gone through all forms of education.... So the DSS is the right institution for such civil matter.... The good things shud be associated with him while the bad wrong shouldn't abi?? Anyway your opinion

1 Like

Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by fakati(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2018
In DSS custody for what which offence this time around ?lifeless security apparatus

2 Likes

Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by famosh: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2018
Princedapace:

In Tunisia, a young citizen killed him self for their president to resign. And he was forced to resign. Funny enough, the young guy is not igbo.

So, chill.
So what is your point? That Buhari should have resigned because a misguided mor0n climbed a mast & threatened/attempted suicide which, in itself, is a crime in Nigeria?
Explain!
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by Changethechain: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2018
If not for 30k bmc monthly pay... Who for sabi you this jobless youth
buharitill2023:
But if it is true,
What a shame?
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are applauding the jobless lazy guy as their hero.

1 Like

Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by egobetatoday: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2018
mrbaba18:
No more freedom of speech in Nigeria buhari dn close d mouth goodluck opened

let us just wait till his second term then we will know what Freedom of speech means lol
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by Princedapace(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2018
famosh:

So what is your point? That Buhari should have resigned because a misguided mor0n climbed a mast & threatened/attempted suicide which, in itself, is a crime in Nigeria?
Explain!

Buhari must not resign. It is his choice to or not. The point is: the young man has right to protest if he feels hardship is much in the land.

The point is if u truly love Nigeria, pls, encourage the masses to protest against govt officials no matter who is involved. My brother, no matter how u want to see it, u and I know that Nigeria is not working.

One thing that has killed our country is our continual defense of the political class while they enjoy our tax payers money..

In a sane country, presidents traveling abroad for medicals is enough resign for the citizens to protest for his resignation.

In sane countries, govt officials sending their kids to other countries for education is not reason to protest.

Just look at Nigeria and see how PDP and APC have destroyed a country. Also, may thunder fire all the military leaders who ruled this country. The time we had military leaders as president, they were busy looting while Asia, Europe and America were developing..

I dont defend any politician. They are all crazy. Any ways, u are free to defend them. Maybe u benefit something from them or maybe the politician is from ur ethnic group.

As for me, i dont care even if he is from my village. Politicians have failed the country and it is a sin to support them. Nigerians are getting poorer.

Nigeria now has the highest number of poor people in the world..

It is a shame bro.

Peace and love i wish u.

1 Like

Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by Arthurity1(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2018
Why DSS custody? Is it not supposed to be the police that will handle the issue? I can see buhari is using his DSS puppets again.

1 Like

Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by famosh: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2018
Princedapace:

Buhari must not resign. It is his choice to or not. The point is: the young man has right to protest if he feels hardship is much in the land.

The point is if u truly love Nigeria, pls, encourage the masses to protest against govt officials no matter who is involved. My brother, no matter how u want to see it, u and I know that Nigeria is not working.

One thing that has killed our country is our continual defense of the political class while they enjoy our tax payers money..

In a sane country, presidents traveling abroad for medicals is enough resign for the citizens to protest for his resignation.

In sane countries, govt officials sending their kids to other countries for education is not reason to protest.

Just look at Nigeria and see how PDP and APC have destroyed a country. Also, may thunder fire all the military leaders who ruled this country. The time we had military leaders as president, they were busy looting while Asia, Europe and America were developing..

I dont defend any politician. They are all crazy. Any ways, u are free to defend them. Maybe u benefit something from them or maybe the politician is from ur ethnic group.

As for me, i dont care even if he is from my village. Politicians have failed the country and it is a sin to support them. Nigerians are getting poorer.

Nigeria now has the highest number of poor people in the world..

It is a shame bro.

Peace and love i wish u.

Nobody asked you for long & irrelevant story!
Answer the simple question: Is it a crime in Nigeria to attempt suicide for whatever reason like the daft guy did? Must you break the law blatantly like the daft guy did because of a senseless & idi0tic protest that will obviously not yield any result?
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by Emperornice: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2018
buharitill2023:
But if it is true,
What a shame?

Try make you local government chairman proud
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by Kingsleyphy(m): 11:07am On Sep 16, 2018
what is d guy's offence. nawa for this govt
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by DonCaleb: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
Is obvious that the idiotic pigs of IPOB must eat in your canopy

buharitill2023:
But if it is true,
What a shame?
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by baddosky1: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
mrbaba18:

It's good sef! Shebi u Nigerians were using the same mouth to shout Sai Baba upandan in 2014/2015. Now everyone should kipkwayet!
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by Princedapace(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
famosh:

Nobody asked you for long & irrelevant story!
Answer the simple question: Is it a crime in Nigeria to attempt suicide for whatever reason like the daft guy did? Must you break the law blatantly like the daft guy did because of a senseless & idi0tic protest that will obviously not yield any result?

He didn't attempt suicide... He only said he won't come down until Buhari resigns..

Well, I'm not surprise, u may not know.. It happens all over the world.. In America, a staff climbed tall building and threatened to jump down if the boss fails to resign.. He wants arrested.. I already gave u of an incident that took place in Tunisia..
So my bro, take a chill bill. The young man didn't attempt suicide.. And don't call his protest senseless.

I hope ur entire generation is rich enough to escape poverty for a life time since it is obvious u love ur politicians so much.

Like I said, I am against all politicians becus they have all failed including ur Buhari..
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by Tomoyayi(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
buharitill2023:
But if it is true,
What a shame?

Zombie

1 Like

Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by famosh: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
Princedapace:

He didn't attempt suicide... He only said he won't come down until Buhari resigns..

Well, I'm not surprise, u may not know.. It happens all over the world.. In America, a staff climbed tall building and threatened to jump down if the boss fails to resign.. He wants arrested.. I already gave u of an incident that took place in Tunisia..
So my bro, take a chill bill. The young man didn't attempt suicide.. And don't call his protest senseless.

I hope ur entire generation is rich enough to escape poverty for a life time since it is obvious u love ur politicians so much.

Like I said, I am against all politicians becus they have all failed including ur Buhari..
Give us enough background & links to your stories! If the person in the US or Tunisia who attempted suicide wasn't truly arrested, it is because attempting suicide is not a crime there! It is a crime in Nigeria!

And how can you claim someone threatening to jump down from a mast that he climbed himself isn't attempting suicide? Nawa for una o!
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by Stopdkillins(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
famosh:

Give us enough background & links to your stories! If the person in the US or Tunisia who attempted suicide wasn't truly arrested, it is because attempting suicide is not a crime there! It is a crime in Nigeria!

And how can you claim someone threatening to jump down from a mast that he climbed himself isn't attempting suicide? Nawa for una o!
He didn't say he will jump down, he said he will not come down if buari refuses to resign what is the similarities there now?
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by famosh: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
Stopdkillins:
He didn't say he will jump down, he said he will not come down if buari refuses to resign what is the similarities there now?
Is the fact that he climbed up a mast a whole 50m high not an attempt at suicide already? Na helicopter put am for there? What do you call that?
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by shabak: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
orisa37:
APC is working for one Party Nigeria. That's why It won't Restructure.
what stop pdp from restructuring Nigeria for 16 years they ruled
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by johnwell(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Someone should caution buhari, if he doesn't put an end to tyranny his end will be worst than that of abacha

1 Like

Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by Princedapace(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
famosh:

He said he will not come down except Buhari resigns.. He didn't say he wanted to kill him self.. Don't twist story to Favour your sentimental..

Like I said I don't support any politician, pls.. I'm not interested . just want good leadership of which citizens protesting peacefully is part of democracy..

It was done during GEJ, people even held casket for him in the north.. He allowed all that becus democracy allows it.

1 Like

Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by breakeven: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Poor nura he thought he was in a sane country. kiss undecided grin grin
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by famosh: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Princedapace:

He said he will not come down except Buhari resigns.. He didn't say he wanted to kill him self.. Don't twist story to Favour your sentimental..

Like I said I don't support any politician, pls.. I'm not interested . just want good leadership of which citizens protesting peacefully is part of democracy..

It was done during GEJ, people even held casket for him in the north.. He allowed all that becus democracy allows it.
He climbed up a 50m high mast! Is that itself not an attempt at suicide? Was he put there by a helicopter?
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by breakeven: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
mrbaba18:
Uhmmm!!! And we called good luck clueless because he allowed us to talk.
Re: Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji by Princedapace(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
famosh:

He climbed up a 50m high mast! Is that itself not an attempt at suicide? Was he put there by a helicopter?

My goodness.. What is wrong with u.. People can protest peacefully. He never said he wanted to jump down.. He said he won't come down until he resigns..

Just like people can go on hunger strike.. People can protest by not eating food.. People can protest by going naked..

Bro, remove sentiment from ur eyes, pls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Strikes A Pose With Gbajabiamila's Mother (photos) / Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity / House Of Representatives Says “NO” To Buhari’s Intention To Address NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.