Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nigerian Widow Accuses Nollywood Actor Frank Artus Of Absconding With Her Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Widow Accuses Nollywood Actor Frank Artus Of Absconding With Her Money (604 Views)

Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) / Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos / Frank Artus With His Daughters And Son In Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Widow Accuses Nollywood Actor Frank Artus Of Absconding With Her Money by Dockaysworld: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
A Nigerian widow who identified her self as charity yansen took to facebook in a live video to call out popular Liberian-Born Nollywood actor, Frank Artus for allegedly absconding with her money after flirting with her.

The mother of three who described the actor as "broke", accused him of duping her of her hard earned money. She also mentioned that the actor and his girlfriend have gone online to spread false rumors about her, urging his fans to contribute money for him to pay up his debts or risk a burial contribution for the actor.

"Start contributing money for frank artus burial because the trailer that will jam him is doing press up" she said.

She also threatened to seek the assitance of herbalists in her village to follow up the case with "JUJU" (Vodoo) if the actor fails to comply.

Watch video

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnwP9dWn8AI/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1hw2g6iopi1jc

Source;https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/09/15/nigerian-widow-accuses-nollywood-actor-frank-artus-absconding-money-flirting-video/

Re: Nigerian Widow Accuses Nollywood Actor Frank Artus Of Absconding With Her Money by CliffDike(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
D
Re: Nigerian Widow Accuses Nollywood Actor Frank Artus Of Absconding With Her Money by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jobless women looking for attention on social media

Sell your verified Nigerian AdSense account to me
Re: Nigerian Widow Accuses Nollywood Actor Frank Artus Of Absconding With Her Money by OneCorner: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
2 stupid goats
Re: Nigerian Widow Accuses Nollywood Actor Frank Artus Of Absconding With Her Money by gaby(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
When you two were poporiiiing, you should have called us in as witnesses na...

We for don help you collect the money from am.

But guy, you took from a widow and make her cry??

I pity you oo..

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Nigerian Widow Accuses Nollywood Actor Frank Artus Of Absconding With Her Money by paprika212(f): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
I knew this guy loves matured meat, gigolo go and continue servicing your madam is that not what you signed, see him running away so you are tired ba. you cannot eat ya cake and have it

(1) (Reply)

Presidency 'Invites' Davido To Perform At Oyetola's Thanksgiving / Osix Biography – Songs, Age & Net Worth / "Eat This Pepper Stew I'm Serving" Tiwa Savage Perfectly Replies Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.