Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,072 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

How Can I Send A Pet To United States. Please Is Urgent! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Can I Send A Pet To United States. Please Is Urgent! (649 Views)

Man Brings Lion As Pet To His Brothers Wedding � / Jungle Justice On A Pet Python: Man Inspired By Pretty Mike Acquires N23k Python / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send A Pet To United States. Please Is Urgent! by paullo240: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
hello house, please I need someone who is knowledgeable on how to send a pet like parrot to United States,... it very urgent. your information will be appreciated. thanks
Re: How Can I Send A Pet To United States. Please Is Urgent! by matrix199(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
Why is it a bird if it can't fly to the U.S?

But on a serious note, most countries have strict policies prohibiting the entry of animals(pet) in their countries.
Re: How Can I Send A Pet To United States. Please Is Urgent! by OneCorner: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
Buying d parrot over there will be cheaper.
Except u want to move drugs with it
Re: How Can I Send A Pet To United States. Please Is Urgent! by paullo240: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
matrix199:
Why is it a bird if it can't fly to the U.S?

But on a serious note, most countries have strict policies prohibiting the entry of animals(pet) in their countries.

at least there are criterias to meet before sending them
Re: How Can I Send A Pet To United States. Please Is Urgent! by paullo240: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
OneCorner:
Buying d parrot over there will be cheaper.
Except u want to move drugs with it

the person needed bird from Africa
Re: How Can I Send A Pet To United States. Please Is Urgent! by paullo240: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Is this the new move?

Transform to a pet & get free entry to the States, transform back to human once safe.

Village people are improving.

organ there is nothing like village people here, please read it again. except you got nothing to say
Re: How Can I Send A Pet To United States. Please Is Urgent! by frowland(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
That will be a herculean task. You don't just load animals and send to US. It have to pass ALL test. ...This might end up costing you more than you can imagine.
To make such move, ministry of agriculture both here and there have to certify that it's not a poached bird.
Re: How Can I Send A Pet To United States. Please Is Urgent! by Baroba(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
frowland:
That will be a herculean task. You don't just load animals and send to US. It have to pass ALL test. ...This might end up costing you more than you can imagine.
To make such move, ministry of agriculture both here and there have to certify that it's not a poached bird.

Better listen to this guy, African grey parrots are one of the most trafficked birds out of Africa, there are strict laws regarding exporting them to the US.. Trust me, its not worth it unless you are a well known registered breeder with all the necessary papers..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Good GSD Stud Needed In Ilorin For Mating Asap. / 4 Months Lhasa Apso Available For Sale / 4 Months Old Pure Breed German Shepard For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.