Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Importer Of Sneakers Wanted For Whole Sell Purchase - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importer Of Sneakers Wanted For Whole Sell Purchase (577 Views)

Sales Of Sneakers Of All Kinds / Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China / My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importer Of Sneakers Wanted For Whole Sell Purchase by Nelbless(m): 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
hello,
I seek an importer of sneaker wears, whole deal....
call / WHATSAPP 08032729002
Re: Importer Of Sneakers Wanted For Whole Sell Purchase by CruzJoe(m): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
Re: Importer Of Sneakers Wanted For Whole Sell Purchase by CruzJoe(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nelbless:
hello,

Nelbless:
hello,

why not import it your self from China and make more gain than buying here in Nigeria from someone who has added his own profit and sell to you and u will still add your own profit to sekk to people at a higher price.

Is called mini importation..... I can teach you how to go about it(with a small token)....U will buy from China at a cheap price ...ship it to Nigeria and make more gain than buying here in Nigeria to resell.

Click on the link below this my comment,it will take you straight to my WhatsApp.

Or U check my profile... my number is there
Re: Importer Of Sneakers Wanted For Whole Sell Purchase by CruzJoe(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
U can import this

Re: Importer Of Sneakers Wanted For Whole Sell Purchase by CruzJoe(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2018

Re: Importer Of Sneakers Wanted For Whole Sell Purchase by CruzJoe(m): 12:43am On Sep 16, 2018
I have more cute foot wears U can import,sell and make your gain.

Am trying to upload more but I don't know.. It refuse to upload.

U can chat me on WhatsApp

Click below link to jam me on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Importer Of Sneakers Wanted For Whole Sell Purchase by chedom123: 4:24am On Sep 16, 2018
Chat me on WhatsApp am currently in China and can get you any quantity and design you want directly from manufacturer’s here

(1) (Reply)

(free To Jion) Make Over #10,000 Weakly Reading News Online.guranteed!. / How Can I Make Huge Profits In A Matter Of Time / Free Amazon Associate Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.