Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account (32786 Views)

Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Imade Adeleke With Her Uncle, Dele Momodu (Photo) / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
YorubaEmir:
Damn! I hate my country, I hate being a Nigerian, I hate my president, I hate everything about Nigeria. God why was I born a Nigerian? Why?
Look at how petty the EFCC has become- Just take a look! How did we get here? The bastards presiding over the affairs of this nation should all be flushed out! I spit on them! I spit on the zombies who have sold their conscience to support this evil government. Even if you hate PDP, do you also hate yourselves, your country, you children, you children unborn?
Arise O' compatriots ! Sheath your swords and together, we can define our future. Together, we can make this country great!

How can you make your country great when you are enveloped and blinded by rabid hate?
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by frankfrancis871: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
sirlekzy:
Reports have been rife since yesterday that the accounts of the singer, his dad and his uncle, Senator Adeleke who is running for governor of Osun state, have been frozen. Dele Momodu via his twitter handle, confirmed the story.

See his tweet below..

Source: https://www.lekzyloaded.com/entertainment/dele-momodu-confirms-adeleke-familys-accounts-have-been-frozen/

grin grin grin grin My loving BUBU at work
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by kollinpowel(m): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nairaland the land filled with educated illiterate, where youths read uncertified news and behave like stack illiterates.
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by Sleekfun: 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
Chioma go don dey prepare to RUN grin,as EFCC don hold the pepper. grin grin cheesy
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by Bizibi(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
This is serious!!!
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by precious1967(m): 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
Bring back Leah Shuaib. Bring back Leah Shuaib.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by Xander85: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Buhari is a taboo to democracy

Well, as far as the zombies are concerned he's the sweetest taboo! wink
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by thesicilian: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
9jaAmerican:
If you are intelligent, the question you would ask yourself is "why does efcc always discover these shady deals in OPPOSITIONS". Especially when those oppositions need funds for election campaigns. That is if you are intelligent o, if not,dont stress ur brain
Hahaha. I hardly stress my brain at work, not to talk of matters that are of no monetary, spiritual or psychological benefits to me. Which is why I don't really care if it is David, Wizkid or even 2face that is being persecuted. If they have decided to bathe in the dirty Waters of Nigerian politics for their own personal gains, then they should be ready for the itching that comes with it.
To me it doesn't really matter as such if others are doing it, when you are caught, what matters most is, where you guilty or not of fraud? If you are not guilty, take your case to court, instead of whipping up public sentiments on social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by thesicilian: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
shizzle1:
evidence of what exactly? Even when a bank account is freezed shouldn't the owner know the reason his account is being freezed?

You used to sound reasonable, but on this adelekes issue I don't understand you at all. Are you sure your bran is still intact or has it been infected by lifelessness?
Was that necessary?

1 Like

Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by 93Miles: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
YorubaEmir:

The sad truth is that you're a conscienceless zombie
I won't mind even being a zonkey as long PMB becomes president next year.

Sai Baba till 2023
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by khvnggift(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:
It means that Miss Chio is leaving him
grin savage
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by Ubah199(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=Firefire post=71233183]

Buhary will not go unpunished. Tyrant![/quote lol padi mi lo hustle olowo late mo if you dey carry buhari for head you no go make am buhari to me is like codeine mix with ogogoro]
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by ogbonti: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
Buhari forgets there Is life after power, he thinks those he surrounds himself with now are his friends, I laff in swahili... I see him going to jail just like IBB put him in jail for 3 years plus after he was overthrown in 1985

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by thesicilian: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
millhouse:

U release a whopping N16billion to Aregbesola your party man , just 2 weeks to a gubernatorial election(under the guise of Paris refund which made other state governors to rancour) , then you freeze the opposition candidate’s account, family account , even to music star davido’s account( crippling the candidate financially obviously) . And you keep telling the western world u are creating a level playing ground for democracy to thrive .
We have been doing this for too long bro, and it never yields any positive results. Corruption cannot be fought on social media alone! What any reasonable Nigerian will do is gather all evidence of foulplay and fight through the proper channels. If your evidence is overwhelming enough, not even a corrupt judge can quash it because the whole world will be watching. When you cry out that your account has been frozen, the first question any unbiased individual should ask is why? And so far no one has asked that and no answer has been given. You can't just expect everyone to jump on the bandwagon of feeling sorry for Adeleke (who by the way, is obviously not a saint, what with the several question marks concerning the way rose to power).
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by millhouse: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
thesicilian:

We have been doing this for too long bro, and it never yields any positive results. Corruption cannot be fought on social media alone! What any reasonable Nigerian will do is gather all evidence of foulplay and fight through the proper channels. If your evidence is overwhelming enough, not even a corrupt judge can quash it because the whole world will be watching. When you cry out that your account has been frozen, the first question any unbiased individual should ask is why? And so far no one has asked that and no answer has been given. You can't just expect everyone to jump on the bandwagon of feeling sorry for Adeleke (who by the way, is obviously not a saint, what with the several question marks concerning the way rose to power).
unless you want to live in self denial .. then you can claim you don’t know why those accounts were frozen . Knowing that the elections are just a week away . If they can deceive you .. definitely not the populace , cause I can see you are the kind that loves to go into a boxing match with your opponents hands tied behind , them come out claiming to be a world champion

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by thesicilian: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
millhouse:
unless you want to live in self denial .. then you can claim you don’t know why those accounts were frozen . Knowing that the elections are just a week away . If they can deceive you .. definitely not the populace , cause I can see you are the kind that loves to go into a boxing match with your opponents hands tied behind , them come out claiming to be a world champion
Flesh and blood did not reveal that to you bro... All my life I've been going into boxing rings with my hands tied behind, and always managing to come out victorious. That's the kind of life I'm used to. Maybe that's why I don't understand the sissies born with silver spoons who shriek at every little obstacle. Still I will not claim to know what I don not know.
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by mvem(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
YorubaEmir:
Damn! I hate my country, I hate being a Nigerian, I hate my president, I hate everything about Nigeria. God why was I born a Nigerian? Why?
Look at how petty the EFCC has become- Just take a look! How did we get here? The bastards presiding over the affairs of this nation should all be flushed out! I spit on them! I spit on the zombies who have sold their conscience to support this evil government. Even if you hate PDP, do you also hate yourselves, your country, you children, you children unborn?
Arise O' compatriots ! Sheath your swords and together, we can define our future. Together, we can make this country great!
...Chad is not far
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by Ugosample(m): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
Omeokachie:
Snipet into what to expect come 2019.

MKO and a whole of others died and sacrificed everything including their family wealth to rescue Nigeria from the clutches of military misrule.

What did the youth do? They handed the country back to a tyrant that truncated our march towards civil rule.

Today, their future is mortgaged, and their ancestral lands are about to be taken away and handed to marauding herdsmen that the tyrannical government has done everything to protect.

Maybe it's your turns to pay the price that Abiola thought he was paying for you. Sometimes the behavior of these children makes it feel like Abiola and others died in vain.

Ungrateful children!

don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by asawanathegreat(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
Black mailing loading here
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by meforyou1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
finesounds01:
davido finally got himself complicated after plenty show off, this is one of the implications
so u are blaming the victim, not the villain and his war dogs

1 Like

Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
Thats How Efcc Convinced A Court Of Appeal Justice Sympathetic 2 D A P C To Order Fayose's Personal Bank Acct Frozen,they Can Do It 2 Any1.This Govt Is Lawless

1 Like

Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by Bollinger(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
Firefire:

Buhary will not go unpunished. Tyrant!

Lol. If i had a nickle for every time i've heard that in Nigeria, i'd be a billionaire by now. They said that during, IBB's regime. They said that during OBJ's presidency. They said that during GEJ's presidency. Now they are saying it during PMB's. Guess what? You will say that by the time the next president is done with you all. If you have not figured it out yet, let me explain the problem. The problem is not your leaders. The problem is you the citizens of Nigeria. That is why you keep producing and choosing bad leaders over and over again. Leaders come from the people and if the people are bad, the leaders you pick from amongst you will also be bad. This is a fact. Nigerians are generally bad which means they will continue to produce bad leaders.
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by Firefire(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
Bollinger:

Lol. If i had a nickle for every time i've heard that in Nigeria, i'd be a billionaire by now. They said that during, IBB's regime. They said that during OBJ's presidency. They said that during GEJ's presidency. Now they are saying it during PMB's. Guess what? You will say that by the time the next president is done with you all. If you have not figured it out yet, let me explain the problem. The problem is not your leaders. The problem is you the citizens of Nigeria. That is why you keep producing and choosing bad leaders over and over again. Leaders come from the people and if the people are bad, the leaders you pick from amongst you will also be bad. This is a fact. Nigerians are generally bad which means they will continue to produce bad leaders.

If not for the brainwashed Zone Bs, Buhary would have weep forever. sad

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
silent10:

until there's proof, no one.
Fayose's Personal Bank Acct Was Frozen In April By D Efcc..A Fvckin Sittin Guvnor Covered By Immunity..Is That Proof Enuf 4 U

1 Like

Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by InvertedHammer: 12:25am On Sep 16, 2018
/
Why all the lamentations?

I thought the FG and EFCC are always right. The EFCC is an unbiased crime fighting agency. Right?

When they framed Innoson, some people jubilated. Now they have framed the Adelekes and the hypocrites are crawling out of their holes to wail.

Buhari till 2023. Everyone must enjoy this change!

//
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by panpan(m): 12:30am On Sep 16, 2018
If these reports are true, were the accounts frozen by EFCC directly or were the accounts frozen by a court order?
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by MayorofLagos(m): 2:09am On Sep 16, 2018
Dele Momodu is everywhere and in everybody's corner. What is he looking for gaan?
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by shizzle1: 6:00am On Sep 16, 2018
thesicilian:

Was that necessary?
I take it back

Good morning

Edited
I see you trying by all means to justify this act of impunity by buhari and effcc. Going y your logic, if any entertainer/artist canvasses support for a particular candidate of their choice, his/her account can be frozen since he/she chose to dive into the murky waters of politics according to you

In other words olamide, donjayy, banky who openly supported and campaigned for Lagos state and APC in previous elections deserves similar treatment . The way some of you turn logic on its head is alarming and its unbelievable that you support this act of tyranny and impunity, it it's okay.

Similar way they tried to intimidate innoson even after he had won several court cases years back and even money awarded in his favour, effcc suddenly connived with gtb with some fraudulent and frivolous charges

We shall see how all these ends
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 16, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Together we can destroy this Nigeria that u hate so much n be free
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by thesicilian: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2018
shizzle1:
I take it back

Good morning

Edited
I see you trying by all means to justify this act of impunity by buhari and effcc. Going y your logic, if any entertainer/artist canvasses support for a particular candidate of their choice, his/her account can be frozen since he/she chose to dive into the murky waters of politics according to you

In other words olamide, donjayy, banky who openly supported and campaigned for Lagos state and APC in previous elections deserves similar treatment . The way some of you turn logic on its head is alarming and its unbelievable that you support this act of tyranny and impunity, it it's okay.

Similar way they tried to intimidate innoson even after he had won several court cases years back and even money awarded in his favour, effcc suddenly connived with gtb with some fraudulent and frivolous charges

We shall see how all these ends
Good morning bro.
I'm not trying to justify anything.
I'm not in support of anyone.
I'm not going to believe something just because that's what everyone thinks.
All I'm saying is that the Adelekes and efcc are not telling us everything, and this is leaving others to fill out the blanks by themselves.
Your very last sentence actually summarizes my stand.
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by brainyvibe1(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Which means vote Omoyele Sowore for 2019
Re: Davido, Adeleke’s Accounts Were Frozen - Dele Momodu Confirms EFCC Froze Account by Splashme: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2018
YorubaEmir:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Look If I Were A Man - Toolz / Rachael Okonkwo's Easter Easter Carnival In Nsukka In Pictures / Mercy Aigbe Wows In Nice Ankara Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.