Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC (68065 Views)

Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) / Pretty Customs Official Whose Pictures Are Being Used By Scammers, Cries Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by ceejay80s(m): 3:24am On Sep 16, 2018
look at his afonja face and triangle head

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by Laple0541(m): 3:49am On Sep 16, 2018
NaijaMutant:
With all the yahoo yahoo, fraud and skull mining business booming in the southwest

Yet they can't change the BROWN ROOFS over their heads grin grin grin

What a waste undecided

With their brown roofed buildings, I wonder why your brothers and sisters from the South béast are still trooping there in their millions to do either housemaid or prostitute, ómó irankiran.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by fotadmowmend(m): 3:54am On Sep 16, 2018
I ve once received such recharge card.... I load am waiting for d call and wen d call came I swear for d person never to call my number again and ended d call
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 16, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
Its the same in ICT. we keep talking about patching up defenses in computer system, but the weakness that keeps getting exploited is Human.

We have so much Vulnerability that Hackers are always trying to get at using psychology.

I implore everyone to read psychology articles once a while, it will help reduce your vulnerability and make u act less stupid

He is dull!

Thanks for sharing this cool tip
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by OhiOfIhima: 5:16am On Sep 16, 2018
The man was just a believer of juju tin.. Dis trick happen here on several occasion. They are scammers... When u gat d msg ignore n if they eventually call don't speak wit dem on a light... Harsh on them n hang up d call... They will knw u too belong..
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by AK481(m): 5:18am On Sep 16, 2018
davit:
So some people still fall for this kind trick?
If e never reach ur turn u no go know
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by ominirajj: 5:41am On Sep 16, 2018
seborrhic:
This one doesn't deserve pity.
Scammed by one of the oldest and most childish of Nigerian scams.
Later he would claim he was jazzed.
Jazzed at his age.Pathetic.

As if u are infallible
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by Olajah81: 5:43am On Sep 16, 2018
U re a fool...
See the u re trapped like small fowl...
Nonsense
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by positivethought: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
I'm sure when the police heard 7.2 million, all they hoped was to extort both parties as usual and then when they extort to their fill, the case grows cold. Thieves in uniform!
hahajahaaaah,so the police are thieves in uniform, in that case the scammers are thieves in rags while the victim is a thief in suit.
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by 4Mea: 5:47am On Sep 16, 2018
If for no be pray only but deliverance. It Amaze me that a man like that cud be instructed in sure a manner by stranger and he did foolishly followed. angry
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by mokt(m): 5:59am On Sep 16, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
I'm sure when the police heard 7.2 million, all they hoped was to extort both parties as usual and then when they extort to their fill, the case grows cold. Thieves in uniform!

This one na finishing oo

Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by 4Mea: 6:07am On Sep 16, 2018
LadySarah:

Cold hearts

Do you think he would have played along if he knew?
Many things are happening in this country which we can't tell if its acting or real.Come to think of it the fraudster's victim may have played a part,an important piece...the case wasn't well handled by the force in which the proclaim fraudster victim might have wanted bcus the 7.3million wasn't for him .maybe he just did that so he can wave any arising cases towards him from ppl who owned the money.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by Sheggy13(m): 6:16am On Sep 16, 2018
Johnadelaide00:
Not a surprise 80% of Southwesterners that are wanted for fraud in Nigeria are from Ondo State

It's in their blood to swindle
Mister statistician. You just pull out statistics from your anus. Do you know about places like Oshogbo and Ogbomosho?
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by DonGtoG1(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2018
This set of fraudsters are very much on Ore/Ondo road, always operating with cars. But, if you are not greedy, you won't be their victim.
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by lionking13: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2018
This is why some people don't pick unknown number not to talk of regarding strange chat or text.......just Jaapaa
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by Born2Breed(f): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2018
Yeye scammers. They sent me a text similar this guy's own but was written in yoruba, they called back speaking gibberish,I told the caller please can you speak English cos I don't understand Spanish and he end the call. I saved the number as local scammer,i have been waiting for a call back make I waste them credit more.
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by Homeboiy: 7:19am On Sep 16, 2018
same format they used for our lecturer Mr owin
If not because someone told him its scam
he would have fallen for the trick
He later called them and told the elderly man that's he's format is old
That he should come so he can teach him street
Elderly man burst laugh come tell am say Bros Na money we dey find oo
Who go try play that trick on me
I go chop their money
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by emperorblog(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2018
Firefire:
Painful. This is Nigeria.

Scammers everywhere, starting from APC FAKE campaign promises to Mohomodu Buhary FAKE kworuption fighting and now scamming in high levels.
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by cardoctor(m): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2018
Long story
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by bjboss(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2018
Ondo,Akure people are mad... thats what they do for a living.
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by 9icetoo(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2018
Lol. Funny enough, this same scam was tried on me yesterday. I laughed it off.didn't bother to wash my face with water or whatever the (old) young man was asking me to use.
I smel a scam from a mile away.

I can understand why people fall for this scam

1 Like

Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by BrokenCock: 9:11am On Sep 16, 2018
davit:
So some people still fall for this kind trick?
yes! The same way not everyone knows maths
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by BrokenCock: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2018
It's a wise thing to always record these nos on truecallers as SCAMMERS. This will help others with truecallers avoid such calls
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by SSAwhistleblowe: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2018
I have received that text message before I quickly deleted it and they never called me. Even if they had I would called down Holy Ghost fire for them
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by Greatzeus(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2018
NaijaMutant:
With all the yahoo yahoo, fraud and skull mining business booming in the southwest

Yet they can't change the BROWN ROOFS over their heads grin grin grin

What a waste undecided
9:57am Sunday,I am sure you are in a building called church somewhere, supposedly to worship God Maybe you even a " worker",but who am I to judge, judge yourself,do you think God sees you as one of his own
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2018
If you believe this crap story you might aswell believe that Jesus christ is coming. grin
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by Just2endowed2(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Nothing like jazz, one of the easiest ways to fool the most knowledgeable adult in Nigeria is to use religion.

If you can master religious doctrines, you can fool Most adults and elders in Nigeria.

He was no different. Its the same in ICT. we keep talking about patching up defenses in computer system, but the weakness that keeps getting exploited is Human.

We have so much Vulnerability that Hackers are always trying to get at using psychology.

I implore everyone to read psychology articles once a while, it will help reduce your vulnerability and make u act less stupid.

He is dull!

Recommend a good book
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by mechanics(m): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
He made a mistake by falling to their cheap lies, he should have ignored that message they sent to him and blocked the number of that old, but he didn't do that. I hope he has learnt his lesson. I have experienced that on many occasions but I do Ignore their messages.
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by adebayo3449(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is the second time, those stupid guys will be sending me the message.
First about a year ago.
This one attached was last July.
They started calling me with different numbers saying rubbish. I just dy rain curse on top them.
So many scammers outside there.
only God knows where they do get my number.
There is hardly any Friday that a scammer wont call me.
They call atleast once a month.

Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
otunde527:
Jazzing thingz

How easy it is to brainwashed GNLD marketers....my people it might not be ordinary..
I received that exact message last month. Yes it's not an ordinary message...
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by 2016v2017: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Firefire:
Painful. This is Nigeria.

Scammers everywhere, starting from APC FAKE campaign promises to Mohomodu Buhary FAKE kworuption fighting and now scamming in high levels.
Re: ‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
9jayes:

People are looking for any means to get money.

In other news,
Instead of sitting at home on October 1'st why not use the opportunity to earn a free certificate from Google on digital skills. For details see my signature.
. Does money involved for the Google cert? How genuine is it. Any link of genuity, pls post here before private chat. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello / Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.