Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Decision Making - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Decision Making (238 Views)

Is This A Wise Decision? Please Advice / Essence Of Assets Valuation For Improved Decision Making By A Business Organizat / The Best Decision You Are Yet To Make This Year Is Waiting For You At Christal V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decision Making by essien253(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
hello my fellow nairalander's i have this thought that just flash in my mind and I always has. i have save 80,000 Nigerian Naira equals 220.69 United States Dollar, i have the thought of separating from my step brother who got married this year. but fear of how I will start, how i will survive , or if i should use the money to grow my small business while still living there but fear always came upon me anytime the Idea came up, and d plan will destabilise. please advice me, is it not the right moment to move out? or is it the fear of, what if my money finish bfor the renting of the apartment goes successful.? or should i use the money to grow my small business? please mentor me on how I can make this decision to avoid future regret. thank you
Re: Decision Making by alterswerve(m): 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
1. Grow your business

2. Grow your business

3. Grow your business

2 Likes

Re: Decision Making by frozen70(f): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
The earlier you start planning on how to pack out the better for you

80k is not enough to get accommodation unless you are lucky to get a single room where you share your convinent with other tenants

Try to look for accommodation not too far from your place of work

Don't be afraid of packing out, I know it's because of taking care of your self that's your fear, you have to overcome that fear

When you start leaving in your own apartment that's when the reality of life will down on you to learn how to be self reliance

Don't let them give you the impression to pack out expecially the wife, it's expected to occur even more as you are a step to the man

1 Like

Re: Decision Making by essien253(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2018
]The earlier you start planning on how to pack out the better for you

80k is not enough to get accommodation unless you are lucky to get a single room where you share your convinent with other tenants

Try to look for accommodation not too far from your place of work

Don't be afraid of packing out, I know it's because of taking care of your self that's your fear, you have to overcome that fear

When you start leaving in your own apartment that's when the reality of life will down on you to learn how to be self reliance

Don't let them give you the impression to pack out expecially the wife, it's expected to occur even more as you are a step to the man. thank you very much. appreciate.
Re: Decision Making by Hum2020: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2018
Guy be courageous to move out and start your own life do not allow fear of unkonw to bring you down the early you do the better for you and also remember that the journey of life is in the hand of God Almighty he will see you through
Re: Decision Making by essien253(m): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
thank you brother, I will work on this. Guy be courageous to move out and start your own life do not allow fear of unkonw to bring you down the early you do the better for you and also remember that the journey of life is in the hand of God Almighty he will see you through

(1) (Reply)

Sale Properties / Hot Sale! Magodo Phase 1 / Brand New 6 Bedrooms Flat For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.