Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Updates On The Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah's ' Project One Family One Footballer.' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On The Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah's ' Project One Family One Footballer.' (993 Views)

Loomed Anarchy In Nnewi - Senator Dr Ifeanyi Ubah To The Rescue / Updates On 2nd Niger Bridge As Obi Of Onitsha Visits (videos, Pics) / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates On The Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah's ' Project One Family One Footballer.' by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
September 15 2018 will ever remain green in the hearts of Anambra youths and those living with sickle cell disorder as all roads in the State led towards the Ifeanyi Uba Township Stadium in Ozubulu as the industrialist, great benefactor and man of the people,
Hon. Dr. Ifeanyi Patrick Ubah,(Ebubechukwuzo), of Capital Oil and other financial interests, attended to the needs of soccer loving Anambra youths and children.

A good ambassador of football and owner of a division I league club, FC Ifeanyi Ubah (the Anambra Warriors), and a philanthropist per excellence . Dr.Ubah is also seeking election as the Senator representing Anambra South on the platform of APGA. It's was all joyful and warm as football enthusiasts and all lovers of peace chose to converge at the stadium to celebrate and cheer one another and congratulate him on his kind gestures.

Speaking at the event tagged 1family 1footballer (1f1f), Dr Uba challenged the youths to remain disciplined and hard working and also to create time for sporting activities so to channel their youthful energies productively, while shunning vices that could mar their bright futures. It was a sympathetic atmosphere as Dr Ubah regretted the challenges facing children living with sickle cell as they could not be able to join their mates in sporting activities like football due to their health disorder.

Present at the occasion where State Government funtionaries, Diplomats of foreign missions, Traditional rulers, Party Executives, Trade Union Leaders, Student Union Leaders, Women Leaders and The coordinator of the Association Of People Living With Sickle Cell Disorder, Mrs Aisha Edward.

Some major highlights of the event included the presentation of a car by Dr Ifeanyi Ubah, to the Association Of People Living With Sickle Cell Disorder, and a pledge of a whooping N1m endowment fund.He also used the occasion to drum up financial support for the association which brought some tremendous positive responses from other eminent personalities gathered. The APLSCD is at the forefront in the struggle for the rights and welfare of those living with sickle cell disorder, a genetic blood cell malfunction. Mrs Aisha Edward,the coordinator was overwhelmed by him kind gestures and only had praises to shower on Dr Ifeanyi Ubah.

It is with joy that we acclaim Dr Ifeanyi Ubah as a man dear to our heart and course, he has shown consistently through his numerous humanitarian and social responsibilities that indeed a leader should love by giving, and even so, giving without reservations. Each of the over 500 school children that gathered went home with a pair of jersey, boots and football each.

Re: Updates On The Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah's ' Project One Family One Footballer.' by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2018
More..

Re: Updates On The Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah's ' Project One Family One Footballer.' by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
More.

Re: Updates On The Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah's ' Project One Family One Footballer.' by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
Lalasticlala.. Come and celebrate with children living with sickle cell disorder.

Re: Updates On The Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah's ' Project One Family One Footballer.' by Bitterleafsoup: 12:11am On Sep 16, 2018
Ife baby this is rubbish you should have bought her a reliable car with low cost maintenance not that extravagant hooptie. Is this the type of way you will be rubbishing time and money in Senate?
Once a money miss road....
Re: Updates On The Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah's ' Project One Family One Footballer.' by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 16, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Ife baby this is rubbish you should have bought her a reliable car with low cost maintenance not that extravagant hooptie. Is this the type of way you will be rubbishing time and money in Senate?
Once a money miss road....
Actually this vehicle was bought for the winner of a beauty peagent sometime ago, but the "slay/beauty queen" could not spell her own name correctly and was denied the price instantly. Dr Ifeanyi Ubah is a model of originality, and chose instead to bless a beauty heart with the gift. So my friend, 'what is your problem'? besides I hope you are not thinking of the Rolls Royce ooo..na Oga ride be that one tongue
Re: Updates On The Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah's ' Project One Family One Footballer.' by Bitterleafsoup: 12:56am On Sep 16, 2018
Randyhot:
Actually this vehicle was bought for the winner of a beauty peagent sometime ago, but the "slay/beauty queen" could not spell her own name correctly and was denied the price instantly. Dr Ifeanyi Ubah is a model of originality, and chose instead to bless a beauty heart with the gift. So my friend, 'what is your problem'? besides I hope you are not thinking of the Rolls Royce ooo..na Oga ride be that one tongue
ok I thought he gave it to the woman, I was like how will she pay for maintenance.
Ok well done. So your vote is for him?
Re: Updates On The Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah's ' Project One Family One Footballer.' by Smithkafors(m): 5:21am On Sep 16, 2018
That car is IVM,kudos to Ifeanyi uba.Ifeanyi uba for senate.
Bitterleafsoup:
ok I thought he gave it to the woman, I was like how will she pay for maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Updates On The Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah's ' Project One Family One Footballer.' by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
he is a selfless leader.. young, dynamic and in tune with modern demands.
Re: Updates On The Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah's ' Project One Family One Footballer.' by gidgiddy: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
So Ifeanyi Ubah is now calling himself "Ebubechukwuzo"?

He should start taking a closer look at his weight
Re: Updates On The Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah's ' Project One Family One Footballer.' by Bitterleafsoup: 2:08am On Sep 17, 2018
Randyhot:
he is a selfless leader.. young, dynamic and in tune with modern demands.
What about the employees of Capital Oil did they get in tune?

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Opens Lagos International Trade Fair (PHOTOS) / Meet Okwuoha Somtochukwu Who Wants To Be Canadian First Black Prime Minister / How Atiku Bribed To Get Into The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.