Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ambode May Endorse Sanwo-olu As Successor On Sunday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode May Endorse Sanwo-olu As Successor On Sunday (3757 Views)

Actors, Actresses Endorse Sanwo-Olu For Second Term (Actors) / New Cabinet List: Akpabio, Aregbesola, Ambode May Get Seats, Presidency Explains / 2019: Ambode May Withdraw From Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode May Endorse Sanwo-olu As Successor On Sunday by Jokerman(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
When his wife chased out a pastor... I knew something like this will happen...
Re: Ambode May Endorse Sanwo-olu As Successor On Sunday by DonVikings: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:
[/b]

that's why i said he's not a smart politician

if you want to outshine your oga give more than him cheesy
Trash trash trash. Shatap and get out. You don't know what you are saying.

Trash. cool
Re: Ambode May Endorse Sanwo-olu As Successor On Sunday by DonVikings: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
AllahSWT:
cheesy

from the look of things it's too late for Ambode to try any diplomatic moves.
Tinubu's mind has been made up on replacing him

that's what you get when you depend on your god father for survival.

Ambode was never a smart ass (probably that's why Tinubu choose him)

a smart guy would have used his first one year in government to build a very solid political structure to the grassroot conduct a local government election and make sure all his men are there
high Jack all grassroot positions and put his loyalists
but he's busy working in Nigeria politics working only can't save you that's the sad reality

that's what exactly Obiano did that made him floor his god father Peter obi.

Obiano highjacked the apga political structure from obi
did LG election and installed his loyalists there
made sure he controls the grassroot because that is the people that will work for you.

the only thing left for Ambode is to put up a strong fight either way he's going down but he should not go down without a fight

if he decides to go down without a fight then he'll be seen as a weakling and boy boy and either way he's done for politically.
Irritating trash trash. cool shocked

Wasalam aleikum my fellow mooooooooslim Iboe. cool
Re: Ambode May Endorse Sanwo-olu As Successor On Sunday by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:

Shut up your stinking mouth you are not from Delta state Afonja.
BTW if Delta had the same federal Government presence Lagos has enjoyed since the 80's it could beat Lagos hands down.
I would have replied u with very strong words for ur insult but I won't descend to ur level. To even think that u jumped into a conversation which is not related to u is even tempting.

So as intelligent as u claim u think anybody who ask or talk about Tinubu is an afonja abi? If that's the kind of intelligence that is left, I'd rather stay off.

BTW, hate is a disease which will never make u see clearly to the good of other people.
Re: Ambode May Endorse Sanwo-olu As Successor On Sunday by IloveToMess: 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
[s]
kingkakaone:

I would have replied u with very strong words for ur insult but I won't descend to ur level. To even think that u jumped into a conversation which is not related to u is even tempting.

So as intelligent as u claim u think anybody who ask or talk about Tinubu is an afonja abi? If that's the kind of intelligence that is left, I'd rather stay off.

BTW, hate is a disease which will never make u see clearly to the good of other people.
[/s]
BULL CRAP!!
Re: Ambode May Endorse Sanwo-olu As Successor On Sunday by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
IloveToMess:
[s][/s] BULL CRAP!!
How can I expect sense from someone who has such a name.
Re: Ambode May Endorse Sanwo-olu As Successor On Sunday by IloveToMess: 12:13am On Sep 17, 2018
kingkakaone:

How can I expect sense from someone who has such a name.
Leave the container judge the content.
The content says you are Afonja, are you not?
The content says if Delta had international airports, international seaport and federal roads and bridges all built by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA as it is ion Lagos it wold beat Lagos hands down.. is true or false "Delta boy"?
Re: Ambode May Endorse Sanwo-olu As Successor On Sunday by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 17, 2018
IloveToMess:

Leave the container judge the content.
The content says you are Afonja, are you not?
The content says if Delta had international airports, international seaport and federal roads and bridges all built by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA as it is ion Lagos it wold beat Lagos hands down.. is true or false "Delta boy"?

Nairaland is becoming a place devoid of intelligent conversation without insults and whatever.
I thank God I'm not as active as I used to be in such a forum that ha become a place where people cannot engage in conversations without insults, assumptions and hatred.

I am and will always outgrow whatever confrontation that is not ok.

Henceforth, I will only reply people when I see their intelligent conversations.
Re: Ambode May Endorse Sanwo-olu As Successor On Sunday by IloveToMess: 1:09am On Sep 17, 2018
kingkakaone:

Nairaland is becoming a place devoid of intelligent conversation without insults and whatever.
I thank God I'm not as active as I used to be in such a forum that ha become a place where people cannot engage in conversations without insults, assumptions and hatred.

I am and will always outgrow whatever confrontation that is not ok.

Henceforth, I will only reply people when I see their intelligent conversations.
yaga yaga yaga yaga yaga!!! are you Terry G?
make sense for once in your life.
I repeat;-
The content says if Delta had international airports, international seaport and federal roads and bridges all built by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA as it is in Lagos it would beat Lagos hands down.. is true or false "Delta boy"
Re: Ambode May Endorse Sanwo-olu As Successor On Sunday by slivertongue: 1:19am On Sep 17, 2018
no man is God.
dynasties &empires hav an usual ways of comin 2an end. little thins lead 2a fall. ambode cud b dat sign

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Uncovers Two Multi-million Dollar Businesses Owned By Buhari In India Pics / South East Celebrates As $2.7b Ibom Sea Port To Take Off In April PHOTOS / This Is How Nigeria Looked Like In 1948.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.