Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,939 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Every Student Should See This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Student Should See This (276 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Student Should See This by motivator7: 3:40am On Sep 16, 2018
we all know the immerse power in education and how quality education in the hands of the believer can improve ones life for the better. this is the best advice i have ever seen and heard about education and how educated persons are to act and behave. this advise changed it all for me and i know it will change your life too.
the speaker Jordan Peterson is one of the greatest scholars of our time. a former professor of psychology at the university of Harvard and currently a professor at the Toronto university Canada, he shares insight about the things you can start doing today as an individual that would change your life.
what your are about to watch will change your life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnYmLyuQPXQ

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Where Are The Moral And Values We Grew With? / Pregnancy Loss! How To Find The Most Appropriate Things To Talk About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.