Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Second Term Bid: Suspense In Lagos As Ambode Flies To Abuja To Beg Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Term Bid: Suspense In Lagos As Ambode Flies To Abuja To Beg Tinubu (2823 Views)

Suspense In PDP As Atiku, Wike Camps Meet Today / Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Term Bid: Suspense In Lagos As Ambode Flies To Abuja To Beg Tinubu by Malawian(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
What many people who have commented on this on-going saga don't know is that this is a fight between two godfathers. Ambode was going to take over from Tinubu as the de-facto godfather in Lagos. What i am telling you guys is not hearsay, most of the memo going tho and fro that "faud oki" camp actually went through my computer. You know most of these politicians don't know how to use emails and have to use a cyber cafe. I read and i read, and i just shuddered as to what was planned for Tinubu. Just today, i read on one thread that Ambode sacked faud oki. It actually made me realize what is going on. Is "faud Oki" camp just a front for Ambode? all the mails sent to one was copied to the other, infact, i know more of their group members, and in just typing this, i might even know who was Tinubu's spy in that camp.

If Tinubu looses this fight, he is toast, and vice versa.
Re: Second Term Bid: Suspense In Lagos As Ambode Flies To Abuja To Beg Tinubu by godliman: 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
moufan:
you are very stupiid and dumb,so all the achievements of ambode is now cosmetics? i laugh at your deep rooted ignorance
Somebody address you by saying with due respect sir and you said he is very stupid,look apologize to him now and learn to be friendly if not I will .... bless you lolpls lets be polite
Re: Second Term Bid: Suspense In Lagos As Ambode Flies To Abuja To Beg Tinubu by thirty(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
bamidbamid:

With due respect sir,
If u take the 2 or 3 bridges out, what other achievement,is it the dilapidating cosmetic road constructions, the irrelevant bus stops(copy and paste concepts). Mind u, dis are all in one ministry (transportation) out of the several ministries.
Bro, Leave Tinibu out of this, Ambode didn't play is leadership role well enough, evident in his grassroot disapproval.

You spoke my mind.
Kindly analyse Ambode performance based on below ministries.

Health
Education
Justice
Transport
Housing
Youth and sport
Rural development
Commerce and industry

Please don't compare with Fashola achievement.

I should have resigned. He don't understand Lagos administration at all.

1 Like

Re: Second Term Bid: Suspense In Lagos As Ambode Flies To Abuja To Beg Tinubu by Oshin56(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
This country can never move forward with this godfatherism issue
Re: Second Term Bid: Suspense In Lagos As Ambode Flies To Abuja To Beg Tinubu by bamidbamid: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
moufan:
you are very stupiid and dumb,so all the achievements of ambode is now cosmetics? i laugh at your deep rooted ignorance
Thank you sir.
Re: Second Term Bid: Suspense In Lagos As Ambode Flies To Abuja To Beg Tinubu by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2018
Andhominem:
Tinubu's days of godfatherism in Lagos are numbered.

Okay. Let's watch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture. Nigerian Army Presents Captured Boko Haram Flag To President Buhari / Photos Of 100s Of Nigerians Who Died Of Starvation Crossing Desert To Europe / #endsars Protest Has Shown That Nigeria Is Weak & South Can Break Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.