Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,315 members, 7,853,467 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

My Hubby And I’ve Been Healed From Domestic Violence – Acyress, Bose Omotoyossi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Hubby And I’ve Been Healed From Domestic Violence – Acyress, Bose Omotoyossi (410 Views)

Bbnaija:i’m Asexual,don’t Get Aroused And I’ve Not Tasted It-daniella / Lovely Photos Of Actress Regina Daniels With Her Hubby And Their Son, Munir / Nkiru Sylvanus: "I’ve Been Married On The Internet More Than 3 Times!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Hubby And I’ve Been Healed From Domestic Violence – Acyress, Bose Omotoyossi by Gistformant: 4:51am On Sep 16, 2018
Beautiful actress, Bose Omotoyossi, who is married to Beninese footballer, Razak, has said she and her husband were now ‘cured’ from domestic violence. Recall that the actress had told Sunday Scoop sometime ago that they were both undergoing therapy. She said, “The therapy has been very helpful and now, I can say we even understand and love each other more. It is normal for marriages to have tough times but what matters is how you come out of it. There will be nothing like domestic violence in my home again.”

Omotoyossi, who was recently unveiled as an ambassador of Pragmatic Homes Limited, also stated that her marital challenges had not stopped people from loving her brand. She added, “I am happy that despite all that I’ve gone through, reputable brands are still willing to work with me. It shows there is something about me that they want to identify with.

“Pragmatic Homes can be trusted because I did my research on them before accepting the deal. I and the chairman of the company, Olalekan Awonusi, and the Managing Director, Oluwafunke Sobowale, had long discussions and we came to the conclusion that our brands have similar values and it would be good for us to work together.”

Source :: http://gistmore.com/hubby-ive-healed-domestic-violence-acyress-bose-omotoyossi

Re: My Hubby And I’ve Been Healed From Domestic Violence – Acyress, Bose Omotoyossi by Gistformant: 4:51am On Sep 16, 2018
shocked
Re: My Hubby And I’ve Been Healed From Domestic Violence – Acyress, Bose Omotoyossi by deeoh(m): 5:08am On Sep 16, 2018
Cured? she talked about as if is one disease....well beauty is not criterion for intelligence anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Davido & Mr Eazi To Perform At BBC 1xtra Live With Pusha T And More / Cardi B Surrenders To New York City Police Following Strip Club Fight / Presidency Invites Davido To Perform At APC Candidate, Oyetola’s Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.