Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child (47975 Views)

Agbani Darego And Husband, Danjuma Welcome Second Child / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Dottore: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
News
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Gerrard59(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
nazablossom:
And we didn't hear about her pregnancy? That's how it should be. Linda come and learn o, even those living in caves are aware of your own pregnancy.

Congratulations to her.

Different scenarios. Linda's work has to do with showbiz, so it's not out of place.
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by TreasureJunky: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
Where is the baby na? Hit Like if you are here to see the baby
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by dermmy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
KingLennon:
That's good news. But here, Aunty Linda won't let us rest with baby bump pictures

Lol. I can't fit laff grin
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Queenserah26(f): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by flyca: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
She follow normal route, make money, stay low, get married, give birth. It does not make her less of a star!

Meanwhile one slel-aclaimed-celebate yeye Linda were carry belle outside marriage she no go gree person rest. Mtcheeeew

Congrats Agbani. The real MVP!

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
dry bonga dish
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by grandstar(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
Who's the husband? Any info about him?
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by HomeOfMe(f): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
Griezwoman:

Source: https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/excitement-as-agbani-darego-gives-birth-to-first-child/
I can't remember seeing her doing baby bump photoshoot up and down o,unlike some people... Congratulations jare Agbani.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by HomeOfMe(f): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
gaby:
Beautiful and very happy for her.

Congrats to you and yours, Agbani, also wishing every expectant mother baby dusts and a safe delivery.

Is the above picture truly hers? If yes, she has added some flesh and looks better this way in my eyes.

Enjoy my siggy
Amen to the prayer.
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Na person born so wey we begin dey hear.

Unlike one hanty... Na since one month we don know sey she get belle.

Awon wannabe oshi

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by MzTunechi(f): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Who is the father, pls make una no dey born bastards up and down
you obviously didn't read the story

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by JamesTPhillips: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Lovelypet28: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
flyca:
She follow normal route, make money, stay low, get married, give birth. It does not make her less of a star!

Meanwhile one slel-aclaimed-celebate yeye Linda were carry belle outside marriage she no go gree person rest. Mtcheeeew

Congrats Agbani. The real MVP!
But she better pass some pple wey get belle out of wedlock
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by sisisioge: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
I love this girl! I swearit! She's all of beauty and brain in sync! kiss kiss kiss kiss

May God continue to bless her and everything that is hers.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Lovelypet28: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
zinnyzee:
Na person born so wey we begin dey hear.

Unlike one hanty... Na since one month we don know sey she get belle.

Awon wannabe oshi
Am really praying nothing happens to that child, the world is wicked oh they should ask funke akindele and toolz.
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Catastrophe1: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Agbani Darego is effortlessly beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lovelypet28:

Am really praying nothing happens to that child, the world is wicked oh they should ask funke akindele and toolz.
I say amen to your prayer o.

So you know that hanty too??
Nna, come let's take selfie!
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by rossyc(f): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Who is the father, pls make una no dey born bastards up and down
She is married, maybe u forgot to read that part.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by igbi: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is what I call decency in pregnancy, most people didn't even know she was pregnant, unlike Linda Ikeji disturbing social media space upandown with pregnancy pictures.

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by opeyemijr(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Baawaa:
The husband, should not forget to do DNA test or esle grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The early the better grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your stupidity no go allow to u speak good English, ode

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Baawaa:
The husband, should not forget to do DNA test or esle grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin

Seriously!

Especially if Dbanj or Tuface have been to that country in the last 9months!
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Congrats to her smiley
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by BrokenCock: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Baawaa:
ahboki wetin happen na?

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by CioAngels(f): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
Congratulations, may all your children stay with you till the end of time. Beautiful wisdom to keep your pregnancy out of social media. Wise girl.
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by fattyG: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
Griezwoman:

Source: https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/excitement-as-agbani-darego-gives-birth-to-first-child/

A big congratulations to you, Agbani
I am proud of you.

Linda Ikeji should please learn from her.
Being a blogger, doesnt mean you should publicise your private affairs.
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by nazablossom(f): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Gerrard59:

Different scenarios. Linda's work has to do with showbiz, so it's not out of place.

I know, but this is pregnancy we are talking about, it should be handled with care.
Re: Agbani Darego And Ishaya Danjuma Welcome First Child by kyuniii(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. / Frodd Visits His Former Workplace, Iconic Towers After BBNaija Show / 'Celebrate Me': Timaya Confronts Patoranking For Not Mentioning Him As Big Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.