Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch (36570 Views)

Mass Desertion, Retirement Loom As Military Proposes New Service Scheme / Deputies Lose Out As Governors Anoint Other Aspirants As Successors / Mass Defections Loom From APC Over Adamu’s Chairmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by uzhofficial: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by Premiumwriter: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2018
All these old men know nothing about national development, all they are after is their belly and those of their lineages, how else would you explain all these shameless behaviors

Please Nigerians let's look for younger men for change.

I'm personally giving my vote to Sowore come 2019.

These men with 18th century mentality who only thinks public funds ought to be embezzled must be stopped before they ruin us all!!!
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by Ugosample(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2018
SoftP:
This is a game of igridy-pregidy.

With all this self centered politicians defecting on selfish gains not minding integrity.

2018 defection is the most childish game i've ever seen.

Of all the defectors, none is credible enough to outplay Buhari.
Except we are just looking for anyone to unseat baba whether qualified or not.
One begin to wonder if APC is sending its arsenals to other parties to cause confusion.

With this few points of mine, i hope i've been able to convince you that Sai Baba, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR will rule till 2023.

Atiku is a retired crook
Kwankwanso is a lost sheep
Saraki is a smart traitor.
Who else

Buhari is an unrepentant autocrat and terrorist
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by kaliboi94(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2018
SoftP:

With all this self centered politicians defecting on selfish gains not minding integrity.

One begin to wonder if APC is sending its arsenals to other parties to cause confusion.

With this few points of mine, i hope i've been able to convince you that Sai Baba, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR will rule till 2023.

Atiku is a retired crook
If you support this guys, u are confuse

Who else
Abeg bro who did saraki betray
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by sanpipita(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2018
xbernardx:
It's better he stays home to guard his position as the Senate president, than resume to discuss what will build the nation. His defenders think so, especially those who hate Buhari by default settings

The party prostitution will continue till primaries are over, so we expect more

Motion to go on recess was moved by two APC senators we act like saraki makes decisions unopposed at senate, moreover every senate goes on recess all over the world, I don't know why this isn't getting special attention
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by Hotzone(m): 7:35am On Sep 16, 2018
Buwari may defect to fidifi on Monday
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by Maxymilliano(m): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2018
Awon oloju kokoro, they should leave politics and do something else
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by Cindy08: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2018
Odi egwu
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by Seetto: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2018
Ugosample:

A terrorist that is your president and will still rule you for another four years, take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by excomarow(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2018
richidinho:
yet oshiomhole is making noise up and down, i can count more than 13 senators that will decamp from APC to PDP come sept 25

They can defect, we are waiting for them so we can permanently vote them out during the primary and general elections

Greedy Politician
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by Rindo69: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2018
Only in Nigeria where the senate is the retirement home for Governors who by the way will be receiving a pension from their states and taking allowances from the senate. Little wonder we spend so much on politicians to the detriment of infrastructural development.
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by Roger3D(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2018
Ugosample:

ibo boy calm down first
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by Ugosample(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2018
Roger3D:
ibo boy calm down first
Has Buhari not done enough damage to this country?
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by lawbereau(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2018
They want to remain at the corridors of power for as long as possible to continue accessing cheap wealth.Clowns with no business ideas!!
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by senatordave1(m): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2018
richidinho:
yet oshiomhole is making noise up and down, i can count more than 13 senators that will decamp from APC to PDP come sept 25
Count them while i count 26 that will join apc
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by Jabioro: 8:50am On Sep 16, 2018
Our ruling classes are full of self interest..
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by ogundeleai(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2018
Only the new, paper weight parties will benefit from such defections as ticket available at notable, Frontline parties would have closed
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by chigoziem10(f): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2018
Different parties, same people, same selfish minds!
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by Chalymo: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2018
We are waiting for them thief's said baba 2023
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by OgogoroNo2: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2018
very soon Nigeria senate would be taken by x governors with the current trends going on
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by klax(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2018
SoftP:

Atiku is a retired crook
If you support this guys, u are confuse

Who else

Oga foolish zombie you better respect yourself and keep that your stupid talk to yourself.

Pls respect yourself or get sledge hammer of words to your greasy empty skull. Who the hell is Buhari in fact Buhari is a political bastard and a paterner bastard a very stupid and useless president full of nepotism and lies.

Bro shut da f u c k praising Buhari here Buhari is a the worst president in Nigeria history so sshhrraapp and f e c k off.
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by SoftP(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2018
klax:

Oga foolish zombie you better respect yourself and keep that your stupid talk to yourself.

Pls respect yourself or get sledge hammer of words to your greasy empty skull. Who the hell is Buhari in fact Buhari is a political bastard and a paterner bastard a very stupid and useless president full of nepotism and lies.

Bro shut da f u c k praising Buhari here Buhari is a the worst president in Nigeria history so sshhrraapp and f e c k off.
grin e dey pain am
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by klax(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2018
SoftP:
grin e dey pain am

Pain Hello No. I have just told you to respect yourself and I belief you should.
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by SoftP(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2018
klax:

Pain Hello No. I have just told you to respect yourself and I belief you should.
lolz ' i'm as curious as u, but the truth is, who is a better option?

Buhari won the last election because there was know better alternative, Same drama is playing out.
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by EDOLUWA: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2018
My take is very simple: Vote out the APC asap. The party is a real scam.
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by Tareq1105: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
They are all same people driven by their selfish interest and greed and not for the interest of the electorate.

This shameless criss crossing to parties is only typical to Nigeria where politicians wants to remain in position of authority in oder to milk public fund and enrich themselves rather than good governance.

None of them have a blue print on education, industries,health,job provisions,portable drinking water,housing, transportation..... all they want is power just like APC used every means to get power but alas cannot use it judiciously because they don't have any working documents.

This is shameful.

I agree totally with you.

I want to add that they're all the same be it Apc / Pdp / Acp/ Xyz/ Dfp/ Hiv/ Sap. It's all about interest and not the people as they usually claim.

Shameless thieves
Re: Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch by Tareq1105: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2018
Ugosample:

Ipob member wailing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead / Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment: Reps In Rowdy Session / Okey Bakassi Reacts To Peter Obi & Oyedepo Leaked Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.