Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

How To Be Perfectly Blessed With God Almighty. Not Popular - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be Perfectly Blessed With God Almighty. Not Popular (265 Views)

The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Perfectly Blessed With God Almighty. Not Popular by lightblazingnow(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2018
Of course no one can bless, who could ever bless another. Except in the name of the lord God Almighty. What most folks don't understand is, 1 and end. Is it too much difficult to comprehend that there was a beginning and we are here now and counting. Why shouldn't you ever except that there is an end. Anyway, the scriptures knows everyone.

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

14:2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

14:3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

14:4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.

So when you hear them talk , it doesn't matter their status quo Vadis. Love not this world, we tell you with great tears, there is a better and a perfect kingdom to desire, to be extremely grateful to experience.

Hebrews 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire. Kingdom certain King domain. His mountain.

What you have beared, we mean your flesh, is the image of the earthy, dust to dust. We are supposedly to bear the image of the heavenly Christ the lord, the man from heaven. We are debtors!

Romans 8:12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

Desire, the perfect place, you are perfect. You ask how? You are a man. You won't dispute that, would you? You won't, why? because you have heard it more than many times and have accepted it in your system its true. I am a man from our history. They said there is a perfect man. Have you ever seen the perfect man before? You are growing up in to the nature of a perfect man if you do what the voice of perfection says.

How do you know the true voice to act. The voice will led you to act. You won't be able to act as you please, didn't you read that Christ Jesus was led into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. The scriptures clearly stated he was driven, automatically flowers. Rivers of water flowing into eternity.

To be led is when you surrender your wisdom, your empty knowledge, your vain understanding and put on the new one, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of he, the lord God Almighty who created him. Renewed in knowledge. That kind of wisdom is too high for a Fool.

What were we talking about?

Alright, how to be permanently blessed with God Almighty, exciting, tears of joy, it's simple, just delighted in him. What do you mean delighted in him? Within you, there are things you love and likes more than you know, even in your dreams you find yourself doing such things. It could be food, sex, traveling, reading, explorering, flying, whatever amazing ideas in you which you feel are your aspirations and rights to live. They are called your delighted.

Proverbs 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; 8:31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

And all things were Framed by his word. Himself created and made all things free.

Psalms 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

It's called the law of freedom. What does that mean?? Don't enslave others. Don't preach slavery. Serve others with freedom. Be free, your heart is free. Your body maybe be in bondages, your heart is free. Free yourself now. You are keeping too much hurts in your heart. Delights your heart in thanking and worshipping the creator of the conversation. What's going on in your heart right now. What are you saying.

Revelation 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. SAYING!

What are you saying now?? That will determine the next level of conversation in your heart. Give your heart to power and wisdom. Remain in fellowship with the Spirit who is invisible. In your heart. He is there now.

Psalms 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

37:6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

37:7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Isaiah 42:1
Verse Concepts
"Behold, My Servant, whom I uphold; My chosen one in whom My soul delights I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the nations.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Perfectly Blessed With God Almighty. Not Popular by IamTheAnswers: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2018
Amen
Re: How To Be Perfectly Blessed With God Almighty. Not Popular by lightblazingnow(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2018
Happy birthday uriella
Re: How To Be Perfectly Blessed With God Almighty. Not Popular by lightblazingnow(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2018
Shout out
Re: How To Be Perfectly Blessed With God Almighty. Not Popular by orisa37: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2018
Be born again.
Re: How To Be Perfectly Blessed With God Almighty. Not Popular by IamTheAnswers: 7:41am On Sep 23, 2018
Impressive

(1) (Reply)

Charging Of Phones In Church Is A Sin – Bishop Warns Congregants / How To Walk In The Spirit / Despite Deliverance B4,Possess People Kep Falling In any other deliverance!why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.