Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,488 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command (27160 Views)

Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting / Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Gkay1:
wat is wrong wit tinubu, if tinubu don't be careful, apc will lose Lagos to pdp,
I support ambo to decamp to pdp if tinubu will not allow him to continue.
sanwo is just a noise maker.

I SUPPORT AMBODE
If Ambo decamp he will lost to APC.

APC has grassroot in Lagos and they will unite to fight against him and his new party.

Don't forget that the elders of APC are in support of Tinubu.

My own little observation.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by Glink2018(m): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
samista:
Imagine the nonsense, police posting is now by who you know and not based on merit

...it has been like this even before my mother conceived me.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by klasys(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Egba should not be post out of Lagos for now, this the best police commissioner I have ever seen.

He care about poor masses & allow then to get justice, he show more interest in human right abuses
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by Gkay1(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
kingkakaone:

APC has grassroot in Lagos and they will unite to fight against him and his new party.

I strongly believe that tinubu is behind all those elders, if tinubu agree today, the elders cannot do anything. tinubu is a dictator
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by Jabioro: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ambode step on toes that lifted him,Now he wanted the same hand to uphold the ladder for him..Fashola will be laughing like he never did in the past.Fashola was the very first person he insulted when he took over..he told us that Fashola designed the Lagos website with 180 million,rubbished good work the gentleman has laboured for.Ambode was quickly called to order by party leaders and elders not to tarnished the image of the party:APC, because the party won at Federal level on Lagos Fashola template,we all keyed into that dummy campaigned, except Tinubu soft pedal otherwise he would find it hard,if he like let him pitch his tent with opposition.
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Gkay1:

I strongly believe that tinubu is behind all those elders, if tinubu agree today, the elders cannot do anything. tinubu is a dictator
We are saying the same thing.

All Ambo needs to do is to make peace with the supposed dictator to come back again if not, he will lost out completely even if he decamps.
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by Smarkie: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
God fatherism is bad to our democracy
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by legibow: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
Am shot of words.... They will come off it, it happens among father and son
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by flames01: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
Printerscanner:

Biafran pigs and idiots from the potopoto republic of drugs and kidnapping live on fake news, so they believe the fraudulent Daily Independent newspaper.

With the way biafra is hunting you, are you sure you won't die in your sleep one of these days? Those biafra pigs may eat up your soul before you wake up o.
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by mechanics(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
It won't be fair if the present CP is removes, he's really working.
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by buchilino(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
MERIT IS DEAD N GONE IN NIGERIA, WHILE SOME SAY D PRESIDENT IS FIGHTING CORRUPTION.
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by gratiaeo(m): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tinubu is the owner of Lagos. There is no democracy in the South West what they have over there is Tinubucracy
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by Damseldammie(f): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hmm... Òrò yí wáá t'ojú súú mi o# talk sense to a fool & he calls you foolish, exactly what is happening inbtw Ambode & jagaban
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by stuffs4me(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
Gkay1:
wat is wrong wit tinubu, if tinubu don't be careful, apc will lose Lagos to pdp,

I SUPPORT AMBODE

The day Ambode decamps to PDP is the day he commited political suicide as Tinubu will activate Ambode's impeachment proceedings.
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by powerr: 4:34am On Sep 17, 2018
YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be trained how to manage your website for FREE.
# You'll be thought on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.

Checkout our robust Blogs for sales

Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by janeIBfashion(f): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2018
I listened to sawolu the tinubu man
the man has nothing to offer

ambode is perfect highly intelligent
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by livinbygrace: 7:37am On Sep 17, 2018
Meti99:
Yorubas are the most deceptive people I never see..
Shouting kwarans are Saraki's slave yet they keep licking Tinubu's dirty ass

Kwara State is also part of Yoruba Nation
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by livinbygrace: 7:41am On Sep 17, 2018
kingkakaone:

As far is Lagos in concerned Tinubu is in charge.All the 57 LG and LCDA ,Almost all the House of Assembly members are under his control.The grassroot.The Agberos.The market men and women.Ambode does not have stret capacity to wrestle power from Jagaban.He is still a toy boy turning up ,poping champagne at Quillox night club and buying houses for his mistresses(Mercy Aigbe) and co.
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by Charly68: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2018
Eko people are set to vote like they did in the days of Baba Otedola the Governor . Lagosians hate rubbish
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2018
livinbygrace:

As far is Lagos in concerned Tinubu is in charge.All the 57 LG and LCDA ,Almost all the House of Assembly members are under his control.The grassroot.The Agberos.The market men and women.Ambode does not have stret capacity to wrestle power from Jagaban.He is still a toy boy turning up ,poping champagne at Quillox night club and buying houses for his mistresses(Mercy Aigbe) and co.
That's what most of these online haters of Tinubu don't understand.
Even Ambode will never make the mistake of using online sounds to rank shoulders with Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by kayusely70(m): 4:09am On Jul 09, 2019
Nepotism, bane of nigeria progress
Re: Tinubu/Ambode Feud: Police Officers Jostle For Lagos Command by Modphase: 4:53am On Jul 09, 2019
How market ?

Gkay1:

I SUPPORT AMBODE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Prophet TB Joshua In Synagogue (Photo) / Another Soldier Killed As Troops Clear Boko Haram & IEDs In Chukungudu(Pics) / PMB's Declaration: APC Bigwigs Approach SDP, LP, Accord For Presidential Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.