Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Speaks Over Affairs With Apostle Suleiman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Speaks Over Affairs With Apostle Suleiman (298 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke Breaks Internet With Doggy Pose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Speaks Over Affairs With Apostle Suleiman by CelebNaija: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2018
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke has finally spoken on the alleged romantic affair between herself and Apostle Suleiman.

The actress who was once accused of having a sexual relationship with married pastor, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, denied such relationship, saying she didn’t respond because her lawyer found out the whole scandal was politically motivated.

Daniella Okeke made this known during a recent interview with Stella Dimoko Korkus. When she was asked about the rumour, she said;

“The man of God in question is a father to me but we live in a world where people judge you with their own standard. They said he bought me a Benz Jeep,I don’t own any and I have never owned any. I read he bought me the car and a house in his name. That’s an insult!!

Read Full Story Here: https://celebritynews.com.ng/2018/09/nollywood-actress-daniella-okeke-finally-speaks-over-affairs-with-apostle-suleiman/

(1) (Reply)

See What MI Abaga Says About Classiq New Album (Must Watch) / Deekay - Hangover Ft Davido & Peruzzi (official Video) / CELEBS: Nigerian Pop Star Gains World Recognition[gets A Day Dedicate To Him: DE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.