Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest (1984 Views)

Buying Google Pixel Wi-fi Only, No ImeI / Iphone Verizon Unlock available (100% Sure) & Sprint(clean imei only) / AT&T UNLOCK PROMO 1k for 1 IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by techprodigy(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2018
Stolen, robbed, misplaced or Lost? Tracking of any Phone imei now back online with our Chinese and Ukranian Colleagues ! Affordable and Extremely fast result! 72 Hours service!
What you get?... History of phone numbers ever used on the Phone in Question, Sms History and the last location of the Phone. I don't provide security agent services with whatever you want to do with the result but I can help with reputable crime buster security agents contacts in Lagos and Abuja Only.

T&C Apply.

Call or whatsapp 09029307050
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by techprodigy(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2018
Still on!
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by techprodigy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
Recovery ..
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by techprodigy(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2018
You can chose to track your infinix Phone if more valuables involved or is life threatening situation
Robbery or Loved ones kidnapped! 95% success achieved in all our burst...
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by henrixx(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
techprodigy:
You can chose to track your infinix Phone if more valuables involved or is life threatening situation
Robbery or Loved ones kidnapped! 95% success achieved in all our burst...
why should we trust you?
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by techprodigy(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2018
henrixx:
why should we trust you?
watch this space for crime burst shots and testimonies soon sir

...loading 86%
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by Idboyostic(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
techprodigy:
watch this space for crime burst shots and testimonies soon sir

...loading 86%
When you have a case yet to be attended to.....How do you intend bursting crime when you are not honest yourself?

Prospective clients should click the link below before dealing with the OP

https://www.nairaland.com/4754156/please-me-appeal-techprodigy-give
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by techprodigy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Idboyostic:
When you have a case yet to be attended to.....How do you intend bursting crime when you are not honest yourself?

Prospective clients should click the link below before dealing with the OP

https://www.nairaland.com/4754156/please-me-appeal-techprodigy-give
Thank you for the positive reviews. Check on him he got his rdp since last night and materials he never paid for, worth more than 10rdp combined in he will get served in mail as we speak sir
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by kode12: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
What are your terms and conditions. I have some devices that were stolen that needs tracking
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by techprodigy(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
kode12:
What are your terms and conditions. I have some devices that were stolen that needs tracking
proof of ownership of the stolen devices must be provided before processing.
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by kode12: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
techprodigy:
proof of ownership of the stolen devices must be provided before processing.
Please state your charges and what happens in the case you're unsuccessful in tracking said devices. Because no one would want to lose more money on lost device
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by Idboyostic(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
techprodigy:
Thank you for the positive reviews. Check on him he got his rdp since last night and materials he never paid for, worth more than 10rdp combined in he will get served in mail as we speak sir
Who is talking about him?....I have my own case with you.

What have you done about mine?

1 Like

Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by techprodigy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
kode12:

Please state your charges and what happens in the case you're unsuccessful in tracking said devices. Because no one would want to lose more money on lost device
full payment before processing, proof of ownership of the items in question, I provided intelligent service and surveillance team of the NPF and what you get from the IMEI tracker server is
1. All sim card numbers ever used on the device till date
2. SMS Hostory till date
3. Social media acconuts ever used on the device till date.
4. Last location of the network tower (masts) the device was connected to.

1 Like

Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by MrTemple(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
What happen if d imei no was changed or phone has never been used since it was stolen?

1 Like

Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by MrTemple(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Dis guy is nt picking call, don't respond 2 watsapp msgs, hope it's nt wat am tinking.

1 Like

Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by techprodigy(m): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2018
MrTemple:
Dis guy is nt picking call, don't respond 2 watsapp msgs, hope it's nt wat am tinking.
Bro I was in transit all day, road trip to Kogi/Abuja. I attended only to few people today on phone calls, network was bad on WhatsApp sir. Sorry.
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by techprodigy(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2018
MrTemple:
What happen if d imei no was changed or phone has never been used since it was stolen?
you got served on WhatsApp.
Phone imei can not be altered or changed, those common trick are just to play a tech trick on pc or third party apps.. since android is an open source platform unlike iOS.
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by alfonso36(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2018
henrixx:
why should we trust you?
cause this guy has helped me out of nothing before. He is a nice guy
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by techprodigy(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2018
alfonso36:
cause this guy has helped me out of nothing before. He is a nice guy
Thank you sir.
When you trying to be super helpful with some kind of superpower and you ignore the fact that business policies should come with T&C then when the Poo hits the fan you become public scapegoat
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by techprodigy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Recovery!!!
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by techprodigy(m): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2018
BOOM!
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by techprodigy(m): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2018
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless NPF!!!
Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by techprodigy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2019
So a month ago.. My pocket was picked! My Duos Samsung Note 9 cheesy cheesy

They picked the wrong guy..

Will upload The Phone recovery burst images in few weeks.

Also the service Price don drop drastically Folks! Fast and Swift too. I Supply Survillance team service too and Offiers mobility at an Affordable Price.

Re: Track Any Phone IMEI Fastest & The Cheapest by techprodigy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
Only iPhone imei numbers is applicable at the moment Please... Faster and Full coordinates from Interpol ng.

Android Open source Software alternation don craze so Just 2 out of 10 data analyses is possible now on the Os.

New service: Bring any Nigeria network Phone number for the current USER’s information: name, pictures and the last network tower’s location T&C apply Please

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (charger and box Only) - Soldout / No longer available_Fairly Used Hp Mini Laptop / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.