Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

AY, Clint De Drunk, Others Shun Buhari And APC Prayer Rally In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AY, Clint De Drunk, Others Shun Buhari And APC Prayer Rally In Akwa Ibom (2809 Views)

El-Rufai, Adamu, Buni, Others Shun Tinubu's Meeting / Yakubu Gowon Leads Prayer Rally Against Killings, Boko Haram Attack In NorthEast / 2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY, Clint De Drunk, Others Shun Buhari And APC Prayer Rally In Akwa Ibom by Bizibi(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2018
If i was in apc i would prefer being loyal to party than to be loyal to that old dictator and his government..... How can someone in his right sense support that old man that keeps messing up at every turn amazes me.
Re: AY, Clint De Drunk, Others Shun Buhari And APC Prayer Rally In Akwa Ibom by slivertongue: 1:11am On Sep 17, 2018
i wont change my moniker. i have no reason 2 loose sleep over GMB. all projections wil b tested in 2019.so hold ur peace
Re: AY, Clint De Drunk, Others Shun Buhari And APC Prayer Rally In Akwa Ibom by senatordave1(m): 1:19am On Sep 17, 2018
centoke30:

If you are not careful, these will be your fate
I think that will be your fate if you dont turn your hypocritical self to sdp,adc,adp etc
Re: AY, Clint De Drunk, Others Shun Buhari And APC Prayer Rally In Akwa Ibom by mrvitalis(m): 3:37am On Sep 17, 2018
CharleyBright:
Lol.
But truth be told, Akpabio is (was) a popular political bigwig in Akwa Ibom. But that become histrory now.
Akpabio has chosen a very wrong platform to try to test his popularity in Akwa Ibom. After he(annang man) had served his 8 yrs, he turns around to try to scuttle a tenure of an ibibio man by bringing a Strange and unwanted dance (APC) into Akwa ibom.
Popularity doesnt work that way.
Akwa ibom will never allow itself to run under the dictate of a self- acclaim Political kingmaker (like the West)... And an selfish and arrogant one at that.
Akwa ibom people will shread his popularity to pieces and shove it in his throat to let him know that Akwa Ibom can Never blindly jump into a Slave Master ship and follow selfish chalatans to the Slave coast.

The APC ship on the coast of Akwa Ibom shores will go back empty with Akpabios family to their doom.
Nsima is from where please?
Re: AY, Clint De Drunk, Others Shun Buhari And APC Prayer Rally In Akwa Ibom by centoke30(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2018
senatordave1:

I think that will be your fate if you dont turn your hypocritical self to sdp,adc,adp etc
Hahahahaha...
see kettle calling pot black
Re: AY, Clint De Drunk, Others Shun Buhari And APC Prayer Rally In Akwa Ibom by senatordave1(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2018
centoke30:

Hahahahaha...
see kettle calling pot black
Up buhariii

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: The Peoples’ Valid Trust In Ugwuanyi / LIVE!! 2019 Presidential Election Results From All States Counting Is On / Picture: The Nigeria Police And Dss Joined The #RevolutionNow Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.