Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Where To Buy Cheap Untested And Tested Phones And Laptops - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Cheap Untested And Tested Phones And Laptops (2174 Views)

New Arrivals : UK Used iPhones...Samsung Galaxy Gadgets ..Watches and Laptops / Brand New And American Used Iphone And Samsung Phones And Laptops For Sale / Buy Cheap MTN Data with Easy Data Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Cheap Untested And Tested Phones And Laptops by Certified1668(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2018
I need someone to share knowledge on how and where to buy cheap phones and laptops (both tested and untested). Also idea on phone accessories is welcome. You can text me on WhatsApp 07012674255.
Thanks
Re: Where To Buy Cheap Untested And Tested Phones And Laptops by Wendland: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2018
Computer Village Ikeja Lagos
Re: Where To Buy Cheap Untested And Tested Phones And Laptops by Certified1668(m): 10:50am On Sep 16, 2018
I'm talking about buying in bulk from warehouse
Re: Where To Buy Cheap Untested And Tested Phones And Laptops by polimaf(m): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Certified1668:
I'm talking about buying in bulk from warehouse
Computer Village, Ikeja... there are warehouse there na and Alaba electronic warehouse part

(1) (Reply)

Advertising In The Pioneer Newspaper / Can An Lc (letter Of Credit) By Any Means Be Compromised? / Rivers Monorail Trains Expected Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.