Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (112234 Views)

Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) / B-Red Celebrates As His Dad, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Osun (Pictures, Video) / Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by dignity33: 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
BUHARI GOVERNMENT THAT RUN BY THE MOST FRAUDSTERS TRIBE IN THE WORLD WHAT DO YOU EXPECT YAHOO GOVERNMENT. ALL WHAT THEY DOES IS TO PAINT ANY PERSON THEY KNOW HAVE A GOOD INTENTION FOR NIGERIA BLACK IN ORDER TO STILL CONTINUE ENSLAVING THE POPULACE THE MOST WICKED ADMINISTRATION I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Mmlanrehh(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
GambaOsaka:

Guy... Meshionu there. Keep deceiving yourself. Majority of us were there to watch Davido perform

And u used the word US... Upload a picture of you at the campaign ground. Another zombie spotted

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by ekestic1976(f): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
saaron:
On ground PDP will win Osun election. In reality APC govt through INEC have already rigged the election to their favour (Case in point: Ekiti elections).

The time has come for Nigerians to fight and defend their votes at all cost.

Thank God you noticed it. You must lead the fight, the great Warrior you are!
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
Lo.. See head.
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by olajide8(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
ararumeteam:
Osun state is PDP

They came to watch davido entertain them- isn't this against nysc rules? Well wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by israelmao(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
Call it Tsunamis is far from being enough!
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
saaron:
On ground PDP will win Osun election. In reality APC govt through INEC have already rigged the election to their favour (Case in point: Ekiti elections).

Yes. Just saw a video on twitter where Tinubu and his cotravellers to the state was being boo with chants of ole ole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by tunary(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
MyMouth:
Wait, I thought Davido is a corper? How come he is at a political rally campaigning for a candidate? Is that not a violation of the nysc act? If the fg should act now, PDP would comeout as usual to support the illegality!
Maybe you didn't grow up in Nigeria

In Nigeria if you have so much money, you are almost above the law. very true
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Glink2018(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
ararumeteam:
These are the real voters. They came to show where they stand.
Osun is PDP.

I don't envy the next gov of osun because the state is more or less on life support because of the humongous debt burden.

Don't get it twisted...
Some are not eligible voters, they came for davido free music concert.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Antichristus: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
WHEN YOU DENY A GENERATION FROM SOLID EDUCATION, YOU DENY THEM EVERYTHING ELSE. OSUN, UNDER AREGBESOLA, HAS MADE NO PROGRESS. RATHER THAN FOR THE PEOPLE TO FIND A CREDIBLE CANDIDATE THAT WOULD TAKE THEM TO THE PROMISE LAND, THEY ARE GALLIVANTING AND GROOVING TO THE RHYTHMS OF THE DANCE OF DEATH. IN FOUR YEARS' TIME, YOU SHOULD ALL ASK YOURSELVES WHAT THIS GUY HAS ACHIEVED FOR YOU OR HOW MUCH HE HAS LAYERED AND LINED HIS OWN POCKETS. YORUBA R'ONU.
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Ategberoson(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
these hypocrites people want apga to takeover Anambra then but would be crying if APC takeover any state in southwest, knowing that is their party majorly

insanity is indeed a free flow in that tribe

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Myself2(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
saaron:

GOOD POINT SIR

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by OAFMods: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
saaron:

Defend their vote because of Igbo subjugation ba ?!
Your head never correct

5 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by KIDfurniture(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
More Nigerians will perish once the wrong set of people takes over various states . The Adeleke as Governor with forged certificates . Well, who ever wins. wins .. Nigeria is finished

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by deebrownneymar: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
APC are too desperate. There's no way they won't rig the election.
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by thaoriginator: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
These crowd were only there to listen to music. They love the new Davido's track #Assurance. That's all grin

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by GambaOsaka: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

And u used the word US... Upload a picture of you at the campaign ground. Another zombie spotted

Me zombie... OK no offense taken.

But please tell me why we should vote for that Michael Jackson, who has no experience in politics? In fact he was unknown until his brother died and he was called to replace him.

What contribution has he ever made in the senate? Rather than post stup....d dance steps on social media.

For your information Mr ass licker, Nigeria needs serious minded individuals to revamp our economy not some Michael Jackson dancing upanddan.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Dareal90s(m): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
giddykay:
stop eating too much ewedu
When u won't go to school, go read abt d nutrients present in ewedu. That's y Yoruba's are smart and exposed than ur ppl.

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]In 9ja no matter d crowd u draw dnt think u can win the election bkos THIS IS NIgeRIA
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Lasta(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Davido is from Osun State most of the people came out to see him perform life while 90 percent will not come out on the election date to vote.
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by chiefolododo(m): 3:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
MyMouth:
Wait, I thought Davido is a corper? How come he is at a political rally campaigning for a candidate? Is that not a violation of the nysc act? If the fg should act now, PDP would comeout as usual to support the illegality!
Bros Davido can abscond thus year and he will be remobilised later
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by balayoflife(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
saaron:

go and defend with Ur family and neighbour.
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by 2016v2017: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
saaron:

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by buharitill2023: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
engineerboat:
Where are BMC crew

Johnnyessence come see something hooo
those in nysc camp who want to see davido will still vote for Pdp on September 22.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Misterdhee1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
saaron:

Abeg shut up. You know absolutely nothing about politics. Apc don't even need to rig to win if you understand the dynamics of the vote sharing in the state..

And as per your last comment, you can only be taken serious if you can show us evidence of you standing up against the massive series of riggings committed by pdp pre-2015.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by deebrain(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
See crowd.
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by 2016v2017: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
MyMouth:
have you arrested Kemi your finance Minister?
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by Gkemz: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is what we call massive not APC paid massive supporters.
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by alowonle02(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
I wil implore Osun pdp not to count on d population. The crowd came out to watch Davido
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
MyMouth:

Sharap your mouth Mymouth!
Re: Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) by PassingShot(m): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Buhati can only get this crowd if he pays for it .

That is a clear sign he isn't loved

Forget what you see in APC propaganda
I’d be surprised if you’re older than 15 years of age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man / Photo : Will Mandela's Statement On Buhari Become Prophetic? / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.