Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,784 members, 7,834,648 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win (21205 Views)

25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim / 2019 Presidency: Inspiring Story Of ANN Presidential Aspirant Olawepo Hashim / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by mechanics(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
zinnydan:
You must be careful else you'll loose your office
Lolz.
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by Modarun(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
As I see you so, You are going to steal morethan Them.
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
?
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by dotunbidemi: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
"hey! listen and listen good. If I hear that you later defect to PDP or APC, the range of my gods thunder is like mtn (everywhere you go)"
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
alexistaiwo:

"hey! listen and listen good. If I hear that you later defect to PDP or APC, the range of my gods thunder is like mtn (everywhere you go)"

I like that
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by toyzeal(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
I am seeing another saraki in u...d way am looking at u
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by maxman01: 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
I think you are the best man for the job
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by charlesazeh(m): 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
bilms:

You hash oo
grin
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by toprealman: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2018
Premiumwriter:
ah swear, they have nothing to offer this country.

No plans, no aim, no motivation, no dream about what to achieve.

Let's vote Sowore, come 2019. A young man for a change kiss
The whole thing is just a sham!

1 Like

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
There are people who believes in Nigeria, people who consistently sacrifice their comfort to make this country great. Olawepo Hashim is one of such.

We must support Hashim to take Nigeria to its promiseland
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
JaffyJoe:

Brother oya cap up the Sunday with the alert.

You are one of the winners. Send your account details to 08076976917. Follow here. https://www.facebook.com/GbengaHashim/

1 Like

Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by JaffyJoe(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2018
bilms:

You are one of the winners. Send your account details to 08076976917. Follow here. https://www.facebook.com/GbengaHashim/

Done! Last 3 alphabets of surname is "oye", thanks

Update: received in full. God bless.
Re: Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win by bilms(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2018
JaffyJoe:

Done! Last 3 alphabets of surname is "oye", thanks

Update: received in full. God bless.

Noted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CJN Muhammad Replies Supreme Court Justices’ Protest Letter / Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters / Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.