Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze Cries Out. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze Cries Out. (677 Views)

Your Side Chick Also Bleached” Etinosa Blast Apostle Suleman Preaching Against / Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze Cries Out. by Evidenx(m): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Controversial On-Air Personality (OAP), Daddy Freeze has cried out over his poor financial status since he began to preach against payment of tithes in churches.

Freeze writing on his Twitter Page said that his campaign against tithe has crumbled his finances and affected his career.

According to him, since his ‘Free The Sheeple’ movement began, he had lost businesses, clients and opportunities.

The staunch ‘church’ critic said, ‘‘From my experience with these people who stop at nothing, if you dare speak out against the lies many of them are telling, you are in for a lot.

”They fought me on every realm. I lost every business client, I used to MC a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 events monthly and I used to charge more than a million Naira per event. I haven’t MCed in 2 years.

”They went as far as trying to get me sacked from work so I can be without much of a ‘crown’ and ‘frozen’.

”All I do now is teach the Bible from home online and in my weakness, his great strength prevails.

YOU NEVER SEE SOMETHING... THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze Cries Out. by thesicilian: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
Source?
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze Cries Out. by Righteousness89(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
The sheeple Should contribute to him na
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze Cries Out. by Evidenx(m): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
Righteousness89:
The sheeple Should contribute to him na
hahaha..them get money? it's a case of the blind leading the blind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze Cries Out. by Evidenx(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
thesicilian:
Source?
did u read well? if u did u wouldn't be asking for the source.
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze Cries Out. by Righteousness89(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2018
Evidenx:
hahaha..them get money? it's a case of the blind leading the blind.
its mouth and hands to speak and type Thrash they hv

1 Like

Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze Cries Out. by Nwaikuku2(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Drop ur fight against tithing and ur business will grow. God doesn't joke with ps 105:15

1 Like

Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze Cries Out. by thesicilian: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Evidenx:
did u read well? if u did u wouldn't be asking for the source.
You either paste snapshots of the Twitter page or functional links to the page. You don't expect everyone to believe what you said simply because you said so?
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze Cries Out. by Evidenx(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Righteousness89:
its mouth and hands to speak and type Thrash they hv
Nor mind them...
Re: How My Preaching Against Tithes Rendered Me Poor, Jobless – Freeze Cries Out. by Evidenx(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nwaikuku2:
Drop ur fight against tithing and ur business will grow. God doesn't joke with ps 105:15
very true, if only he will listen..

(1) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Blocks Anthony Joshua On Twitter / Cee-c Steps Out In Alluring, Cleavage-baring Red Gown (photos) / Davido Makes Arrangement To Cop The Benz 2019 G63AMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.