Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Solid Business Ideas That Can Make You Wealthy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solid Business Ideas That Can Make You Wealthy (746 Views)

20 Top Underrated Boring Businesses That Can Make You Wealthy / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solid Business Ideas That Can Make You Wealthy by royalads: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
Disclaimer: These are just ideas. That a lot of people are engaged in them and making money does not mean it will work for you too. You are solely responsible for acting on any of them. Peace....

I will be updating this space as much as my limited time permits.I will be sharing business ideas which can help you create wealth.
Oh, if you are looking for a get -rich-quick idea, then this trend isn't for you.

Idea 1: Joint Rea Estate Investment:
We know that real estate is one investment with a heavy and upward returns. The problem is that it is capital intensive. Where I did my NYSC, there was a massive building in front of where I stayed. It was about the best building in the location. I made some inquiries on the owner. I was told the building was communally owned by young men from the next village. They contributed money to build the structure and put it for rent. Each investor had a share from the rent.

Instead of waiting until you have the huge capital to invest in real estate, why don't you meet your friends, colleagues and family members to form an investors alliance. Say 50 people to contribute 500,000k. Draw up a strict agreement with a lawyer from the onset... The money will be invested in buying land and building. the building is given out for rent. the rent is shared among the investors.

The investors can also practice delayed gratification where the rent collected is paid into an interest yielding account until its enough to put up another structure... You can build a generational wealth with this method....

More to come.... Peace out.

2 Likes

Re: Solid Business Ideas That Can Make You Wealthy by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
wow , keep it coming
Re: Solid Business Ideas That Can Make You Wealthy by FrankTalk1: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Thanks OP.

Ideas rule the world.

See some business ideas below:

Beauty Salon
Hotel & guest house
Freelance Writer
Daycare Services
Restaurant Services
Building Materials Sales
Supermarket
Grocery Store
Fitness Center
Sports Center
Bakery
Bottled Water production
Barbing Salon
Hair Dressing/ Hair Stylist
Sports Center
Unisex Salon
Transport Services
Wholesale and Major Distributor
Poultry farming
Crop farming
Cassava flour production factory
Garri processing factory

For more see 0VER 200 UNIQUE BUSINESS IDEAS FOR EVERYONE.

1 Like

Re: Solid Business Ideas That Can Make You Wealthy by royalads: 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
I'm back again with ideas to create wealth. For this idea, you have to be very smart to make it work.

IDEA 2: SUBLEASING A LEASE:
One thing I learned in my property law class at NLS is that a leasee can sub-lease a property as long as there is no term against that in the lease agreement. In a lay man's term, the idea is to lease out land or property you leased for a higher figure, for a shorter term. For instance, you lease a plaza or land for 20 years with N20 million as the consideration. You, in turn, sublease the property to another person or company for 19 years for the sum of N40 million. This is you making N20 mill doing nothing.

For this idea to work, you have to do the following:
a. Ensure the property is not a residential property
b. Ensure that the duration is long enough. At least 10 years
c. Ensure that there is no term in the agreement prohibiting you from subleasing the property.

How do you find the property?

There are a thousand and one property agents around. Just tell them you need land to lease for a long term. They will do the rest. Its now left to you to look for someone to sublease the property to.

2 Likes

Re: Solid Business Ideas That Can Make You Wealthy by mopol123: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
God bless you greatly for the idea, i have the idea and am still dreaming more but the finance is lacking to realise them.tourism also pay,am a final year student of tourism studies university of Calabar. just registered a company with CAC (REIGNERS MEDIA &TOURS)but still can't operate because of finance.need to get an office space set it up to be traceable.

also will like to set up a bakery.back home in my state(AKS),my local government precisely i noticed all the bread that are consume come in from uyo, meaning there is no bakery around and even if they is but not a standard one.

i am so passionate about agriculture and i know it is very profitable,i have a 250 capacity poultry farm and i no how much comes in.talk of cultivating crops.

if there is any possibility of getting someone to invest in this ideas it will be magic with in one year.
THANKS
Re: Solid Business Ideas That Can Make You Wealthy by kenniefawole(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
[quote author=royalads post=71248191]Disclaimer: These are just ideas. That a lot of people are engaged in them and making money does not mean it will work for you too. You are solely responsible for acting on any of them. Peace....

I will be updating this space as much as my limited time permits.I will be sharing business ideas which can help you create wealth.
Oh, if you are looking for a get -rich-quick idea, then this trend isn't for you.

Idea 1: Joint Rea Estate Investment:
We know that real estate is one investment with a heavy and upward returns. The problem is that it is capital intensive. Where I did my NYSC, there was a massive building in front of where I stayed. It was about the best building in the location. I made some inquiries on the owner. I was told the building was communally owned by young men from the next village. They contributed money to build the structure and put it for rent. Each investor had a share from the rent.

Instead of waiting until you have the huge capital to invest in real estate, why don't you meet your friends, colleagues and family members to form an investors alliance. Say 50 people to contribute 500,000k. Draw up a strict agreement with a lawyer from the onset... The money will be invested in buying land and building. the building is given out for rent. the rent is shared among the investors.

The investors can also practice delayed gratification where the rent collected is paid into an interest yielding account until its enough to put up another structure... You can build a generational wealth with this method....

More to come.... Peace out.[/quote
Get a logo for your brand or business to just a token of #500...Promo price

Re: Solid Business Ideas That Can Make You Wealthy by power50: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2019
Get more customers and clients. List your business for free on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: Solid Business Ideas That Can Make You Wealthy by Opengates(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Great ideas!

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry / Aliko Dangote Wishes DJ Cuppy A Happy Birthday, Nigerians React. / U Can Start This Business With Less Thank 1k And Make 2k-5k Daily And 50k-200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.