Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Kanye West Accused Of Stealing People’s Music Again - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West Accused Of Stealing People’s Music Again (232 Views)

Baddest DJ Timmy Bags Two Awards In One Night @ City People Music Awards / DJ Enimoney And DMW Win Big At City People Music Awards / Kanye West - Lift Yourself (mp3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Accused Of Stealing People’s Music Again by Davidfder: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
It is not a new thing to everyone in the hip hop community that Kanye West is a big fan of inspecting other people’s’ music. Truth be told, a large portion of his career as a hit maker has relied upon it. Be that as it may be, Kanye West has a past filled with taking music from other people without their prior consent, and has been in boiling water for it a bunch of times.
“I’m getting every one of these messages that he inspected a record I did more than 25 years prior,” DJ David Morales said in the clip he shared. He at that point continues to play his song while adlibbing the primary chorus on Kanye West and Lil Pump’s “I Love It.
Compare David Morales’ “What Is This Thing Called Love?” remix to Kanye West and Lil Pump’s “I Love It” below, and give us your 2 cents on the matter in the comments.

Read More:http://dquartz.com/kanye-west-accused-of-stealing-peoples-music-again/
Re: Kanye West Accused Of Stealing People’s Music Again by Neminc: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ye

(1) (Reply)

Fr One – International Love / Download New Song From Naijablab.com / MUSIC:  Olamide – Bugle (prod. By Pheelz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.