Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square (48059 Views)

5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million / Meet Timothy Owoeye: Biography, Nude Bath Ritual Scandal, Blackmail Video, Age / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by laurel03(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
dominique:
They're trying to portray him as a victim of fraud when we all know that 99.9% of the politicians in this country are fetish and diabolical.
truly they are diabolic and local fraudsters are using that advantage over them to dupe them and most of them keep mute after they lost money to the fake herbalist , Alfa or pastor if you rememer Wilson oruma case it was pastor level they used for him. Its local fraudsters they always target high profile people.. They have canvassers bring works for them
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by Antichristus: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
NO MATTER HOW ANYONE SPINS THIS STORY, THE REALITY IS THAT THIS POLITICIAN IS A RITUALIST. HE WAS TOLD TO GO AND HAVE A "MIDNIGHT RITUAL BATH" IN THE MIDDLE OF A MARKET AND HE CONSENTED. WHAT DID HE THINK HE WAS PARTICIPATING IN? MIDNIGHT MASS? FALLING FOR THIS COMPROMISED HIM, HENCE THE BLACKMAIL.

WHAT YOU WON'T EAT, YOU SHOULDN'T SMELL ITS AROMA.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by deebrownneymar: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
If you believe this you can believe anything. What I'm really trying to say us that you're a gullible dummy.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by HolyClement001(m): 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
lol story that touch
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by Christistruth00: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Trust the Nigerian Police to cook up a ready made excuse. Money will soon be changing hands. They are part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by Sonofmecry: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
Big lies because his apc member

1 Like

Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by mamotalk: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nigerian police turned APC lawyer.
There is God

1 Like

Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by wasco70: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
This guy be correct maga.
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by Righteousness89(m): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Factfinder1:
They will always defend the rich and be swift and quick to inflict pains on the poor...
Only u made point here
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by grandstar(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
hamer:
Everything is now blackmail 3rd mainland bridge woman said is blackmail did one blackmail infact if dey see human head in ur hand its blackmail also cursed country

I actually suspect that they are actually a syndicate exploiting people.

This politician was easily taken advantage due to his lust for power and money.

Unfortunately,i suspect this publicity may entice others to join in this ritualistic blackmail business
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by GoldHorse(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
fuckerstard:
Lol, funny African stories.

Midnight shower in the market..

Yes na! Maybe he like the fresh breeze when bathing. Na only bathing una see dey complain kwa? Za oza room activities under the moonlight nko?
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
I sawed the video clip, the man prick dey very small like that of a two year old baby
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by IYANGBALI: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
grandstar:

I actually suspect that they are actually a syndicate exploiting people.

This politician was easily taken advantage due to his lust for power and money.

Unfortunately,i suspect this publicity may entice others to join in this ritualistic blackmail business

it serves him right. Power belongs to God
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by Awaja(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Why can't the owoeye tell us that those that circulated the video blackmailed him before eventually leaking it.
That's why they no get conscience.
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by Pataricatering(f): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
ZUBY77:
Blockhead.

I called him blockhead because he should not have believed these people in the beginning.
I remember one idiot who asked me to follow him to a native doctor to seek for protection. Well i blocked all his phone numbers to protect myself from him. He was the one i needed to protect myself from.

Nigeria will be good when we have only atheists as leaders. People who believe in humanity.

The moment we elect these blockheads, they run to church or shrine for Thanksgiving.

I know the religious blockheads would leave the points I raised and threaten me but i advice them to save their energies. I already fortified myself long ago.
exactly! These religionists are so daft - it’s almost unbelievable! Despite all their “ My God is so powerful “ they fear and believe in juju more than anything - even more than their God ! How will a grown up person with a fully developed brain think that taking a bath in a public market will help you win an election ? Lol � - how stupid can anyone be ? Is it that the bath will convince people to vote for you ? Meanwhile this same person will still use money to campaign and buy votes !
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by Pataricatering(f): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
Raskasal:
Every one has a way of making things work out for them. So long as he isnt involved in using Humans for rituals. I am not against him
someone desperate enough to take a public c bath in a market square - you think he might not bring human head if they ask him to ? Mscheew !
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by chiefolododo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
What are they saying

Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by SheIsElle(f): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
Story for the gods. These people thinks we are stupid.
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by georgelilian154(f): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
There is nothing we will not see not this our country....
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by mechanics(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
He's a selfish man, if not he would not have fell for their trick.
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by Meritocracy: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
I blame police for the booming business of those fraudster, once you complain to police they also turn it to opportunity to enrich themselves through those criminals.
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by kinggSamuel(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
This one is African folk tale or African tales by moonlight
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by Christistruth00: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
ijabiken1:
police is our problem in Nigeria,u can imaging what that useless police commissioner is saying

Do not be surprised if you find out their bosses are into it as well. Otherwise why are they covering up?
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by swaz(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2018
Story for the god's....
The should tell that to the birds...
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by poseidon12: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
groovie:
What is this baloney?! Did he or did he not bath/ do ritual in public? That's the question. Wether he was blackmailed or not isn't the point.
Nigerian youths open your eyes. Be aware at everytime. Don't let these people play on ur intelligence.
This man isn't going to offer those he represents anything at all.

The long and short of it all is that the man is a ritualist. Big shame. I hope he resigns from the House of Assembly.
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by poseidon12: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
oluropo414:
Every one has a way of making things work out for them. So long as he isnt involved in using Humans for rituals. I am not against him

Of course I don't expect you to be against your fellow ritualist.
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by poseidon12: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
Pataricatering:
exactly! These religionists are so daft - it’s almost unbelievable! Despite all their “ My God is so powerful “ they fear and believe in juju more than anything - even more than their God ! How will a grown up person with a fully developed brain think that taking a bath in a public market will help you win an election ? Lol � - how stupid can anyone be ? Is it that the bath will convince people to vote for you ? Meanwhile this same person will still use money to campaign and buy votes !

Majority of Nigerians are very superstitious. That is why they get involved in rituals, and partly why we remain poor and underdeveloped.
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by Born2Breed(f): 8:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Another silly cover up.

Btw nothing is wrong with bathing in public place at night.

Nigeria recognizes African traditional religion after Christianity and Islam.
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by kayodebaba77(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hmmmm! Imagine, the police defending the undefendable. Lies everywhere.
Let them give explanations for all the words spoken by the man in the video.
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by despi64(m): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nbote:
No b any blackmail racket any thing... Na ritualist him b like most of our politicians... D police are jus trying to make stupid excuses for him
Other thread locked. I meant 2011 debate not 2015. https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DNrqySLhxeTk&ved=2ahUKEwip86ndo8DdAhVMXsAKHQBMAL04ChC3AjAAegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3spK549TcTrsDd7XfOmRjJ
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by Mankosi: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Why is police telling us on his behalf when the man is still there to defend himself.
Re: Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square by zomu(m): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
Politics is a Dirty Game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Nelson Invents Machine That Transforms Nylon To Petrol, Obiano Gives N250k / MC Oluomo Stops NURTW Ticket Sales, Operation In Lagos / In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.