Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Bad Belle Prayer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bad Belle Prayer (709 Views)

Bad Belle���� / Difference Between Belle And Pregnancy / Olamide Don Give One Poor Ugly Girl Belle O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Belle Prayer by Eneyerin: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
One of my church pastors bought a car and brought it to one of our church retreats then asked a more senior pastor to bless the car. Then innocent me was just passing by. The pastor that was to say the pray saw me called me. Oh mummy Lu... come let's pray for pastor E..... God has blessed him with a car. Then the prayer started. Oh God we thank you once again for your benevolence by providing for our dear brother this jalopy even though it is a properly used car I know father lord you can do exceedingly above what we ask for. I couldn't take it again I had to open one of my eyes to look at the pastor's mouth as he prayed. Then he said I cover this car with the blood of Jesus from tyres to the steering then he wanted to open the car to pray for inside too the door handle pulled out. I couldn't take it again I laughed like a lunatic. The owner stood motionless looking at the two of us. Please who did the most damage the pastor that said the pray or I that laughed like mad.
Re: Bad Belle Prayer by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
I think the funniest thing is the fact that you and the bad belle pastor don't have a car.

Don't lie o

1 Like

Re: Bad Belle Prayer by Eneyerin: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
I drive a Rolls Royce phantom.
Re: Bad Belle Prayer by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
Eneyerin:
I drive a Rolls Royce phantom.

I pray, pauper
Re: Bad Belle Prayer by Eneyerin: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
Slexyangel:

I pray, pauper
You mean Rolls Royce phantom is for paupers?
Re: Bad Belle Prayer by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
Eneyerin:
You mean Rolls Royce phantom is for paupers?

Plenty talk no dey full basket

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Is Pressing Pimple Under A Woman's Skirt (comedy Video) / S / 5 Funny African Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.