Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

“Stop Playing Politics With Issues Of The Ijaw People" Says I Pledge Group. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Stop Playing Politics With Issues Of The Ijaw People" Says I Pledge Group. (297 Views)

Governor Adeleke Addresses Osun People, Says Claim Of Over-voting Unfounded / Stop Playing Politics With Olakunrin’s Death- Presidency To Obasanjo, Others / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Stop Playing Politics With Issues Of The Ijaw People" Says I Pledge Group. by ghbjlkji(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2018
“Stop Playing Politics with Issues of the Ijaw People And the Niger Delta” – I Pledge Group.

Reginald Tobin Reports.

A sociopolitical group in the Niger Delta Region of Nigeria, known as “I pledge for a better Niger Delta" has condemned the invasion of the Home of the Leader of “Pan Niger Delta Forum" (PANDEF). Pa Edwin K Clark By the Nigerian Police force.

the group described the invasion as another attempt to intimidate  and continuously harass the People of the Niger Delta Especially the Ijaw Race.

A statement issued by the leader of the group, Hon Clever Inodu says

“Pa Edwin K. Clark Leader of the Pan Niger Delta Forum (PANDEF) , is a figure ,a man that the Ijaw People are proud of, he is one voice we are not ready to play Politics with. He is a man with Reputable Character, fearless and dogged Ijaw Son and we are solidly behind him.

“I want to urge those behind the act to stop playing Politics with Issues of the Ijaw People and Niger Delta in General. We equally call on all Ijaw sons and daughters to remain resolute and stand firm to defend their rights and always speak for truth because that is what we are known for."

The group also wish to remind Nigerians and the Entire world that the Ijaw Nation has being the Horse driving the Economy of the Nigerian State Since Existence, and It's quite unfortunate that Nigerians no longer trust the Security agencies that are supposed to protect lives and properties as enshrined in the Constitution as well as the Establishment act.

God bless Ijaw Nation!
God bless Niger Delta!!

Re: “Stop Playing Politics With Issues Of The Ijaw People" Says I Pledge Group. by Blakjewelry(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
when election is around the corner, na there you go dey see new faces and new groups all for the money
Re: “Stop Playing Politics With Issues Of The Ijaw People" Says I Pledge Group. by Bibors(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
Keep speaking grammar while the Ogoni clean up is now a political promissory tool.

You have been known to go into the creeks before, what are you waiting for?

(1) (Reply)

I Apologise To Mr. President. / I Am Still In The Race / New Minimum Wage: Why Buhari Should Fire Ngige – Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.