Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Homosexuality Nigeriana: Nigerians Are Hypocrites-kenny Brandmuse - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Homosexuality Nigeriana: Nigerians Are Hypocrites-kenny Brandmuse (540 Views)

Emir Of Gwandu, Muhammadu Bashar: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Cause Of Insecurity / "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian / Ya'll Africans Are Hypocrites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuality Nigeriana: Nigerians Are Hypocrites-kenny Brandmuse by tolase220(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
"We all need to look into our lives and be upfront with ourselves. Am I living my authentic life or am I living it to please families and friends? To come out is to confront shame and limitations to live our most authentic life.” These being the words of Kenny Brandmuse, the gay guy across the pond. He claims to have slept with Pastors and a senator, and that homosexuality is rampant amongst illiterates, that white Europeans are not the originators of homosexuality.

Some will definitely agree with him, while others like me will vehemently disagree; homosexuality is .........

Read more at http://www.naijapoint.com.ng/2018/09/16/homosexuality-ni…-kenny-brandmuse/ ‎

#WestandforGod

Re: Homosexuality Nigeriana: Nigerians Are Hypocrites-kenny Brandmuse by whitebeard(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Will u keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Nigeriana: Nigerians Are Hypocrites-kenny Brandmuse by Abdul315(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
Awon Omo jatijati Boko haram help us

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Nigeriana: Nigerians Are Hypocrites-kenny Brandmuse by brodalikeme(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
See yourself! Hope you are taking your antiretroviral drugs, HIV is one of the benefits you got from homosexuality.

Why I will not condemn homosexuals, I will urge them to fight/overcome the homosexuality. Shebi kleptomania is still wrong abi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Want To Contact An Occultic Society / LASG Introduces French Quiz Competition In Secondary Schools / Which Tribes Are The People Of Ilorin West Local Government Belong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.