Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

How To Make Money On Youtube: 4 Ways - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Make Money On Youtube: 4 Ways (819 Views)

The Best Times To Upload Videos On Youtube (to Go VIRAL) In 2022 / Make Money On Youtube In More Ways Than Before / Let's Partner To Make Money On Fiverr (professional Logo Designers Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Youtube: 4 Ways by Experience101(m): 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
A lot of video creators have turn YouTube into a full time income stream and if you ready to start making money online and need a cool place to start then you should try YouTube. Most people believe that one of the easiest ways to make money online is by having a blog which I agree total with them but in recent time, I have found out that for most people instead of having to start reading a blog on a particular topic, they prefer watching it. This gives video a more advantage over blog.

People tend to engage more with video which is why 90% of top brands and marketers use video to drive lots of traffic to their landing pages or website. YouTube is a great way to increase your revenue and the number one platform to share your videos if you are a video creator.

One of the things that first scared me about YouTube is the fact that it is free to create an account and any kind of video can be shared on YouTube and you can make money from it. (Sound’s cool right). Even a video shot on your phone and shared on YouTube con go viral and instantly make you a YouTube/online celebrity.

If you are a video creator or want to start sharing your videos on YouTube and thinking of ways you can monetize your channel there here are my 4 ways you can do so.

1. Google AdSense

As we all know, Google which is one of the biggest search engines owns both AdSense and YouTube making it the first thing to consider using when you setup your channel. Google uses AdSense to display ads on your website which lets you earn when people clicks on it. Same goes for YouTube. For a website with a decent amount of traffic Google will display ads on your website but with YouTube, you have to get up to 1,000 subscribers or 4,000 views for ads to display on your channel. Trust me with the right video and proper SEO you can get those even in a week.

continue reading http://naijahowtozone.com.ng/2018/09/16/how-to-make-money-on-youtube-4-ways/
Re: How To Make Money On Youtube: 4 Ways by churchee: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
when you complete this, I'll continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Watch Father And Son Get Swept Away As Typhoon Mangkhut Batters China After Leav / Become A Professional In Adobe Photoshop / For Video Editing, Dubbing, Copying, Jacket And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.