Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria (9408 Views)

How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / Fax Documents From Anywhere In Nigeria To A Fax Machine Anywhere In The World / Starting A Security Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by insurnaija: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2010
i need a fax services company in nigeria
Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by insurnaija: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2010
help
Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2010
You haven't explained what sort of services you need. If you need to send faxes regularly, then I can help you out as I regularly send faxes as well. That's if you're comfortable with scanning and sending the documents to be faxed by e-mail. My e-mail address is in my profile.
Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by insurnaija: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2010
im interested pls tell me hw u send fax by scanning and sending thru email

1 Like

Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by insurnaija: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2010
pls send my the information about faxing
Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2010
There is no secret information there. I use a company called Popfax, which offers e-mail to fax services. I have a prepaid account with them, which I load with £10 credit every 3 months. Then I scan/photograph the documents to be faxed, upload it onto their website and use my credits to send the fax. The charge is something like 10 Euro cents per fax.
Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2010
There is no secret information there. I use a company called Popfax, which offers e-mail to fax services. I have a prepaid account with them, which I load with £10 credit every 3 months. Then I scan/photograph the documents to be faxed, upload it onto their website and use my credits to send the fax. The charge is something like 10 Euro cents per fax.

Please can you send me the website,I will like to own an account with em so I can send me faxes? Do they allocate numbers like efax? Thanks for ur reply/
Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2010
The company I use is Popfax - www.popfax.com and yes, you can also receive incoming faxes through them for an additional fee.

Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by feswhole: 2:13pm On May 02, 2012

Try www.faxemail.com.ng

Go to http://privatetools.net bulletproof hosted smtp servers that go pass any ip blocks works easy with AMS and all other bulk mailers, smtp accounts, php mailer, Rdp, email list,Fax blast, fax numbers and more...

Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 02, 2012
Please explain Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ fax idea τ̅☺ ♏έ. Why can't scanned email attachments be accepted, Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ fax superior by any means?
Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by nihinlade(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR WHERE TO SEND FAX IN NIGERIA? THEN LOOK NO FURTHER.

JUST COME TO TREFOIL SOLUTIONS
AT NO 1 AKINOSHO STREET, OFF AFARIOGUN OSHODI LAGOS.

Not far from Charity Junction.

Send you fax document online through http://trefoilsolutions.com/fax-service-provider-in-nigeria.php

Take a bus to Oshodi and stop at Charity Bus Stop. From there take a bike (OKADA) to 1, Akinosho Street, Off Afariogun.

or call 01-8159859 or 08033036614 for more information.

You can also buy original 8 and 16gb USB flash with guarantee from us.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by Webhost(m): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
SEND YOUR FAX FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA TO A FAX MACHINE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!!

TREFOIL SOLUTIONS provides a genuine and reliable fax service (not email) that enables you to send your fax from Nigeria to anywhere in the world.
You have 3 Options to do that.
1) You can go online to http://trefoilsolutions.com/fax-service-provider-in-nigeria.php/ , attach and pay for your fax with your Naira MasterCard, Verve or Visa Card.
2) Send your fax to fax@trefoilsolutions.com and pay to the bank account.
3) Come to our Office at No 1 Akinosho Street off Afariogun Street,Charity-Oshodi/ Lagos. Your fax will be delivered to a fax machine at the requested destination and a transmission report provided; we promise prompt and secure delivery.

Facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/trefoilsolutions

For more inquires please call: 08033036614, 08181100742 also whatsapp or send a mail to fax@trefoilsolutions.com

THIS IS 2015 AND WE ARE STILL NO 1 FAX SERVICE PROVIDER IN NIGERIA...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by Kentrasso(f): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
I need a fax service urgently. Is trefoil still operating?
Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by effort89(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2016
xx
Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by stagger: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Online fax services are only a few years old in Nigeria and don’t seem to have caught on. Many people must have heard of, or at least used the fax services of yesteryears. With the advent of the internet, fax services seem to have taken a backseat. But rather than simply die off into the annals of communication history, fax services are staging a comeback in the form of the internet fax service.
Just like Skype and other softphone/VoIP companies have enabled communication over the internet between PCs and phones, so also fax services have been reborn and can now be used over the Internet.
It is now possible to send fax online as well as receive fax by email. There is no need to buy expensive fax machines to send fax online. You can send fax and receive fax by email. If you are a business person and you want to have other methods of communication at your disposal, you need to consider online fax services.
The online fax landscape in Nigeria is about to be changed by the entry of Fax.ng, a cloud fax service in Nigeria. Scheduled for launch sometime late 2016, Fax.ng will offer affordable email to fax services and will enable sending of online fax messages via email, using your tablet, smartphone and PCs.
This is what you can expect from Fax.ng:
a) A responsive mobile app-based online fax service.
b) Cloud fax service which will enable you to send documents and files from your cloud storage systems using online fax.
c) Easy and seamless file-sharing, thus eliminating the need to send bulky files by email.
d) Electronic signing and faxing of documents and many more.

Watch out for Fax.ng’s online fax services in 2016.
Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by abbakin: 3:32pm On May 20, 2019
Fax Services at Everyday Business Center Lagos.
Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by boeke(f): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
ON FAX SENDING FROM NIGERIA:

It is commonly said that experience is the best teacher.
When it comes to fax sending and even receiving, I can confidently direct
any interested person to :

Fax center @ 12 Tinubu Square,
Opposite the water fountain.
Lagos Island, Lagos.

Their phone number is 08037189089

I have been using them over the past six months.
Re: I Need A Fax Services Company In Nigeria by FlynnPlant: 3:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Such technical issues are common in these kinds of technological devices including the script error. But the main thing is what is the way forward to these problems so Cocofax helps them to get mac fax app and customers can talk at CocoFax support services. Make things done on time and eliminate these problems with the assistance of these devices.

(1) (Reply)

See EFCC Order Asking Heritage Bank To Freeze Geonel Integrated Services Acct / Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy / Oil Prices Surge 6% After OPEC Cuts Production For First Time Since 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.