Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is This Place Safe To Live In Lagos? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is This Place Safe To Live In Lagos? (1095 Views)

Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant / Do You Which To Own A Beach Front Hotel/Resort/Relaxation Cente? Buy This Place. / Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Place Safe To Live In Lagos? by Indigbo: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
I have been offered to buy a property in this area as I need a place i will be staying whenever I and my family visit nigeria. Considering my pocket i am looking at the below..

The place is called " Yakoyo/Alagbole Ojodu Lagos"

Please how safe is the above area?

I am also considering Igando/Ijegun/ Ikotun, Ayobo ipaja but I am not sure if the above place is better than Ikotun. I am a private person and I also I prefer to stay far from relative/family wahala....

What do you think guys?
Re: Is This Place Safe To Live In Lagos? by Alejoc(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
Safe enough but safety is relative anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Is This Place Safe To Live In Lagos? by madridguy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Tell your agent to get you another location.

1 Like

Re: Is This Place Safe To Live In Lagos? by clarocuzioo(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
Come to the Island, its cool, you will really appreciate it.
Re: Is This Place Safe To Live In Lagos? by polimaf(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
I live in Ikotun, Ikotun is been so cool for me although not everywhere here. but I live just off Governor's road and it's been so cool and security here is superb...

also, there are gated estates in ikotun and idimu with high level security... same with the island

1 Like

Re: Is This Place Safe To Live In Lagos? by Indigbo: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
How about Ayobo boys town, ipaja?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Place Safe To Live In Lagos? by AllBusiness(m): 1:09am On Dec 29, 2018
Guys how is life in Ayobo boys town, Is it safe to live?

(1) (Reply)

Get BAGS OF RICE AND GALLONS OF VEGETABLE OIL On Purchase From Our Estates / Bungalow On Full Plot Of Land For Sale In Ikotun-egbe(off Liasu Road) Wit Pics / Tenancy Agreement Samples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.