Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? (579 Views)

If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here / Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? by ashacot: 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
Here in Nairaland, i have seen many times where those who are against president buhari always ask those who are either supporting him or sympathetic to his administration to say amen to this prayer. " MAY YOUR LIFE BE LIKE THE WAY PRESIDENT BUHARI IS RULING NIGERIA"

For me as a Nigerian and a sympathiser to this administration. After seeing how this government has been able to be effective and efficient with the resources at its disposal.

After Opec and the economicss magazine recently released a report that stated that this administration has earned less than $90B dollars in less than 4years and have tried to complete capital projects, bailed out states owing workers, increased savings compared to the last administration that earned more than $400B, depleted savings and borrowed to pay salaries without any tangible infrastructure. Then i can comfortably say AMEN to that prayer.

However, PDP members here and their sympathizers should also say amen to my prayer.

May their life be like the way pdp governed Nigeria. May their life be like the was Saraki governed Kwara state.
May their life be likw the way atiku governed Nigeria as vice president.
May their life be like as Tambuwa is ruling sokoto state.
May their life be like the way kwakwonso governed Kano state.

May it be lije the way Bafarawa governed sokoto state.

CAN I HEAR A LOUD AMEN

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
May ur life be like the way Buhari is governing Nigeria
Say amen.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? by ashacot: 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
HenryThegreat1:
Say amen.

Read through my post. I already said amen.
Please say amen to my prayer.
Re: PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? by Firefire(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
You can easily detect a potential terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? by Pat081: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
Op do u want ur life too to b like how APC too is doing to Nigeria youth too
Re: PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? by StillX10(m): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
May all the cries and hunger of the poor in this country as a result of bad governance under APC and Buhari all end your family and life in Jesus Name

Oya OP reply with a loud Amen

3 Likes

Re: PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? by ashacot: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
Cowards above can't say amen. are you scared?

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? by tuniski: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
ashacot:

May your life be run like apc is running Borno,zamfara,Yobe please say amen.
Re: PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? by ashacot: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
tuniski:

May your life be run like apc is running Borno,zamfara,Yobe please say amen.

May all pdp sympathisers life be run the way pdp ran those states for 16years. please say amen na. What are u afraid of?
Re: PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? by greatdreamer(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
ashacot:

may you be one of the 13millions Nigerians who have lost their jobs under the emperor Buhari
May your family house be a grazing field for Fulani

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? by ashacot: 10:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Don't be scared na. Just say amen to my prayer. If you think your prayer has any substance, just say amen to my prayer biko.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
What's with these curses? Politics no reach this level o
Re: PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? by tuniski: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
ashacot:

May all pdp sympathisers life be run the way pdp ran those states for 16years. please say amen na. What are u afraid of?
Amen amen amen
Re: PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? by ashacot: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
What's with these curses? Politics no reach this level o

Tonye my brother, i always have huge respect for you. but sometimes people display stupidity that needs to be checked. This people always say that prayer to APC supporters or sympathisers anytime there is a point of view not in favour of their own.

Now i am saying amen to the prayer in my post. If they feel their prayer is logical, they should also say amen to my own prayer. Afterall, both prayers has almost the same materia tune.

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
ashacot:

Tonye my brother, i always have huge respect for you. but sometimes people display stupidity that needs to be checked. This people always say that prayer to APC supporters or sympathisers anytime there is a point of view not in favour of their own.

Now i am saying amen to the prayer in my post. If they feel their prayer is logical, they should also say amen to my own prayer. Afterall, both prayers has almost the same materia tune.
Saying amen to such prayers is like wishing evil on oneself. It isn't worth it. No politician is worth it

1 Like

Re: PDP Members Here Can You Say Amen On This Prayer? by ahmedolawale: 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
HenryThegreat1:
Say amen.
amen

(1) (Reply)

Inconclusive Election: Now There Won't Be An Omisore To Play Spoiler. / Senator Udoedehe Shuts Down Uyo For President Buhari / I Will Teach PDP A Bitter Lesson If Convention Is Moved From Rivers State -- Wik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.