Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Eligible Students Of Adekunle Ajasin University: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eligible Students Of Adekunle Ajasin University: (480 Views)

Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba 2012/2013 New And Pre Degree / Adekunle Ajasin University Release Is Second List / Can I Get Past Question Of Adekunle Ajasin University Post Ume Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eligible Students Of Adekunle Ajasin University: by kenosre: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2010
I am Ogunmiloro Kehinde,a graduate of Adekunle Ajasin University.I implore students aspiring to go to the afrementioned school to get in touch with me as regards concerning information and assistance in POST UME.-07069696166
Re: Eligible Students Of Adekunle Ajasin University: by ade4prof: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2010
I am Ogunmiloro Kehinde,a graduate of Adekunle Ajasin University.I implore students aspiring to go to the afrementioned school to get in touch with me as regards concerning information and assistance in POST UME.-07069696166

SCAMMER AND 419, GO FIND WORK , ABI U SAY YOU ARE GRADUATE.

WILL DON'T ALLOW FRUADSTER IN THIS FORUM , MR SEUN OSEWA , THIS PERSON IS 419.
Re: Eligible Students Of Adekunle Ajasin University: by kenosre: 11:35am On Jul 05, 2010
Mr seun or whatever you call yourself,i am not a scammer.am just giving back to the society what it has given to me.I intend making referrals and nothing more!!! Moreover,ur spoken and written english sounds WACK, u dont sound like someone who passed through the four walls of the school,

(1) (Reply)

How Best Can A Student Make Enough Money Not To Come Job Hunting? / Pls Help! @lautech Pume / Hello Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.