Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) (50823 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates 20th Anniversary As An Actress (Photos) / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nollywood Actress Chioma Nwaoha Is The Next Big Act (hot Photos)

She is a beauty to behold, elegant, friendly and will surely give some top actresses a run for her money. Meet Chioma Nwaoha aka Spanky diva. She is one of nollywood fastest rising star who is currently been sought out for by top producers in the industry.

Chioma Nwaoha have featured in several movies in a space of time.

According to her in quote,
Mercy Johnson motivates me slot as a matter of fact she is my role model

Checkout some pretty photos of Chioma Nwaoha below

To be updated later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
some more

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oh okay
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by zinnydan(f): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2018
She cute

9 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
With the way they recycle actresses, their roles and scripts , I just don't see myself watching most of these nollywood movies.

I mean, they should try to improve and all not all these crap. Personally, I am yet to be thoroughly impressed by Regina Daniels.

And, how can I tell how beautiful she is with all that paint on her face?

I just hope she got the roles on merit and not looks.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
Why should I care? undecided.As long as it is related to nollywood,i don't care.I saw some folks bashing kunle afolayan in that other thread.And I was just laughing.Some were saying his comment reeked of arrogance.But the truth is he adumbrated the obvious about nollywood movies.
What is really buffeting the nollywood industry are mediocrity and complacency.This explains the lack of effort they put into their storylines and productions.This also explains why most nollywood movies are bereft of substance,suspense and beneficial message.It is always same humdrum storylines with different titles.If it is not about two village lovers,then it is about ritual money.Nollywood movies are supposed to be used as means to highlight and address societal issues.But nollywood producers are too indolent to delve into that.They prefer to recycle old storylines.They is why they continue to churn out sub-par movies that are unpalatable to most nigerians.
Instead of miscontruing kunle afolayan's statement as an insult,It should be viewed as wake up call as well as filip to up their game and break free from their complacency.Till then,there will be no change in my insouciant outlook on nollywood

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Chieftroller(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by amaniro: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
She looks like a sex doll. But I think she'd be marvelous in bed wink

3 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by vanida6: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
amaniro:
see ur life sad

even if nah lizard pose sexually u guys go find a way to fvcck em

17 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
amaniro:

As if you can go more than one round

3 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
vanida6:
see ur life sad

even if nah lizard pose sexually u guys go find a way to fvcck em

Don't him

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by amaniro: 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2018
Airforce1:

As if you can go more than one round

Lol says the "one second man"gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by amaniro: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Airforce1:

Don't him
Mr. Airforce1 please I only hear good Englishcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
amaniro:

Lol says the "one second man"gringrin
Bring your babe to confirm na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by amaniro: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
Airforce1:
Bring your babe to confirm na cheesy
only your face will turn her offlipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Homeboiy: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
She looks like the runs babe wey I be wan marry enter house this night
so petite
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Homeboiy:
She looks like the runs babe wey I be wan marry enter house this night

so petite
so u dey carry olosho...
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Homeboiy: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
chuksbaby:
so u dey carry olosho...

Yes oo
No stress no drama involved
Fúck and go

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2018
Homeboiy:

Yes oo

No stress no drama involved

Fúck and go
Chai... Lawd have mercy on your son
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by moorejewelryy(m): 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
ok
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Professor101(m): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
cool
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
Fresh
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by backspaced(f): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
Looking for Fresh Chartered Accountants/HND Accounts Graduates for our client, a well-established business conglomerate headquartered in Sango-Ota.

Qualification & Experience:
• Recently qualified or about to qualify Chartered Accountant/HND Accounts Graduate with maximum 0-1year experience.
• The employee will undergo further training in the company’s accounts department.
• Must have a strong understanding of Accounting Principles and willing to learn.

If you’re interested in building a career with a well-established and respected company, then send in your CV immediately to response@elevantix.com

The subject of the mail should be Fresh Chartered Accountant.
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by jackie35(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
chuksbaby:
Nollywood Actress Chioma Nwaoha Is The Next Big Act (hot Photos)

She is a beauty to behold, elegant, friendly and will surely give some top actresses a run for her money. Meet Chioma Nwaoha aka Spanky diva. She is one of nollywood fastest rising star who is currently been sought out for by top producers in the industry.

Chioma Nwaoha have featured in several movies in a space of time.

According to her in quote, .

Checkout some pretty photos of Chioma Nwaoha below

To be updated later

Gina in trouble
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
pretty!

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
She should spread her legs on the bumper of that Lexus. My D irector is cuminnn.
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Mistadora01(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Another temptation, as if Regina Daniels isn't enough
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Movie directors don chop this one tire
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by goshen26: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
She's cute

I only pray for her that she gets to the top in her career without being disturbed by the big names in d industry

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yellow pawpaw.smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi Attend Mercy Chinwo's Wedding Event (Photos) / Lilian Afegbai Begins Celibacy Journey: 'I Wish I Were Still A Virgin' / Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.