Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) (50825 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates 20th Anniversary As An Actress (Photos) / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Bede2u(m): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Another small girl with big god??
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by hopexter(m): 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
See as human being be like food as if she was made of palm oil. cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Flexy2009(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Kolombz:
Why should I care? undecided.As long as it is related to nollywood,i don't care.I saw some folks bashing kunle afolayan in that other thread.And I was just laughing.Some were saying his comment reeked of arrogance.But the truth is he adumbrated the obvious about nollywood movies.
What is really buffeting the nollywood industry are mediocrity and complacency.This explains the lack of effort they put into their storylines and productions.This also explains why most nollywood movies are bereft of substance,suspense and beneficial message.It is always same humdrum storylines with different titles.If it is not about two village lovers,then it is about ritual money.Nollywood movies are supposed to be used as means to highlight and address societal issues.But nollywood producers are too indolent to delve into that.They prefer to recycle old storylines.They is why they continue to churn out sub-par movies that are unpalatable to most nigerians.
Instead of miscontruing kunle afolayan's statement as an insult,It should be viewed as wake up call as well as filip to up their game and break free from their complacency.Till then,there will be no change in my insouciant outlook on nollywood
Nollywood is a reflection of our society. You can't give what you don't have.
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
Am wit kunle on D's nollywood crap tin.....have never watch it and I will never watch it....
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by thisissimeon(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Small girl with big God
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by yibayadux: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
Shes beautiful. Best of luck to her in the industry.
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
I knw chomy back den, anyways she was my junior
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by 3RNEST(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Chieftroller:
cheesy
U don spoil finish grin
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Why we have talentless actresses is just because of this. These directors keep deceiving these young gals and preparing them for so-called big gods instead of putting them tru on skills and the best practices for Art and Movie. We keep rolling out pathetic movies. It’s no surprise
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Chieftroller:
cheesy

You own no good oooo grin
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by buchilino(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
I WONDER Y I EVEN BOTHER, ANYTIME I OPEN THREADS LIKE DIS, EXPECTING 2 C NATURAL BEAUTY, I ALWAYS END UP DISAPPOINTED
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by blowjob: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
BLACK COFFEE ,NO SUGAR ,NOR CREME .THAT HOW I WANT IT. angry angry
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by blowjob: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
chuksbaby:
Nollywood Actress Chioma Nwaoha Is The Next Big Act (hot Photos)

She is a beauty to behold, elegant, friendly and will surely give some top actresses a run for her money. Meet Chioma Nwaoha aka Spanky diva. She is one of nollywood fastest rising star who is currently been sought out for by top producers in the industry.

Chioma Nwaoha have featured in several movies in a space of time.

According to her in quote, .

Checkout some pretty photos of Chioma Nwaoha below

To be updated later
HOE IN THE MAKIN.. grin
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by rickyboss333: 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
but shun.. igbo girls too fineeeee abeg
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by mandela222: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
one day I will Bleep you sweet laps
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by blaqroy: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Don't worry, Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Icon79(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Haha. You just dated yourself with this post grin

O pari

Westaslave2:
I knw chomy back den, anyways she was my junior
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
UMU IGBO AMAKA.... NOTHING COMPARES!
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
Icon79:
Haha. You just dated yourself with this post grin

O pari

explain hw i dated myself
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
I mean, if "Spanky diva" is your junior, then it all means that many of us are probably too "young" for you grin

O pari

Westaslave2:
explain hw i dated myself
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ehiscotch:
With the way they recycle actresses, their roles and scripts , I just don't see myself watching most of these nollywood movies.

I mean, they should try to improve and all not all these crap. Personally, I am yet to be thoroughly impressed by Regina Daniels.

And, how can I tell how beautiful she is with all that paint on her face?

I just hope she got the roles on merit and not looks.
Bro leave all this yeye movies o. Some Nollywood make sense o. Merry Men that’s coming out sef
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Ejjis(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
Igbo amaka
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
Icon79:
I mean, if "Spanky diva" is your junior, then it all means that many of us are probably too "young" for you grin

O pari

Dats y u shud kneeldown n worship me goddess
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
Icon79:

O pari

n she is just 18yrs
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by springtech(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
Is that why she is flaunting and advertising her bwess and laps?

Ayam not understanding again.
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by JUSTINSMOG: 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Teddy skit best friend
Re: Meet Chioma Nwaoha: Nollywood Actress (Photos) by IloveToMess: 2:08am On Sep 18, 2018
Ewoo! my Imo state home of living goddesses kiss kiss kiss ...

Igbo Amaka finally!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi Attend Mercy Chinwo's Wedding Event (Photos) / Lilian Afegbai Begins Celibacy Journey: 'I Wish I Were Still A Virgin' / Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.