Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Forever Living Product - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Forever Living Product (6099 Views)

Forever Living Aloe Vera Products / Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp / Personal Story Of Joy Using Forever Living Fertility Boost For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever Living Product by Twemi(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
To purchase forever living product call or WhatsApp 08036951873

1 Like

Re: Forever Living Product by Twemi(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Get your heart guided with forever living product...... Call 08036951873

Re: Forever Living Product by Twemi(m): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
With Active Ha, you are good to go....just call 08036951873

Re: Forever Living Product by Twemi(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2020
For those that want to know more about PROSTATE problem and solution which are common in older men and how to place there order and get delivered to there door step also we now accept payment on delivery. please click on the link below https://healthdirectng.name.ng/fixpros/ for more information please call or whatsapp us on this number 08036951873
Re: Forever Living Product by Twemi(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
How To Eliminate Prostate Problems And Urinary Infection

This information will help you avoid the risk of prostate surgery and the side effect of prostate drugs….

Maintaining a healthy prostate is especially important for men over the age of 50. As men age, they become at higher risk for po- tential health problems, most specifically health risks to the prostate.

When it comes to prostate problems, eating right, exercising and living a responsible lifestyle is an excellent defence. But it may not always be enough.

Men (especially over the age of 50) need to be vigilant about their prostate health. Tracking and maintaining their prostate health on a regular basis is the best way to do this.

We’ve all heard the horror stories of surgery…and you and I both know those heavily-marketed prescription drugs carry some dangerous side effects.

That’s why so many men have ignored symptoms like…

Painful urination. Frequent “urge and emergency” trips to the bathroom weak or “dribbling” urine stream Insomnia (inability to sleep) caused by urgency to urinate. Even “performance” anxiety in bed This is very frustrating And I haven’t even mentioned the embar- rassment prostate problem can cause in the bedroom.

For example… I’ve heard countless painful stories from men suffering from enlarged prostate — oth- erwise known as BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia).

And in many cases, these men suffered in silence for months — even years before seek- ing for help.

Some of the time, it was embarrassment or ego that caused them to ignore their symp- toms. But in many cases, it was the lack of a safe, natural, non-surgical solution that kept them from seeking help.

I can’t say that I disagree with the idea that the choices were limited. That’s because, un- til recently, the “choices” for treating en- larged prostate involved painful and in some cases, frightening surgery… pre- scription drugs with dangerous side effects… and month after month of embarrassing hospital visits.

I don’t know about you… but those don’t sound like very attractive options to me.

Guess what…

You don’t have to worry about those options — thanks to a breakthrough prostate health solution that has proven to be many times stronger than yesterday’s options. And best of all, this is a safe, all-natural solution that doesn’t involve risky surgery or dangerous side effects.

After all… 

Do You Know What Your Prescription Drugs Are Doing To You?

It’s almost impossible to go on social media these days without being bombarded with advertisements for all kinds of prescription drugs.

As you might expect, the adverts are very superficial.

These prescription drugs come with very dangerous side effects and in many cases, those side effects deal di- rectly with your performance in bed. 

Here’s what I mean. This is just a partial list of the side effects reported in today’s most popular prostate drugs and surgery…

1. Decreased s*x drive…

2. Inability to have ere*ction

3. Abnormal eja-cu-lation

4. Diziness, headache, fatigue

5. Darrhea

6. Back pain

7. Respiratory tract infection

8. General body pain

So far I’ve only listed just a few of the side effects and I haven’t even mentioned how expensive the surgery is.

But as bad as the case may be for prescription drugs and surgery… there’s still one natural prostate “solution” even less attractive…

Every Year Thousands Of Men Suffered Through Painful and Potential Disfig- uring Surgery

I don’t mean to scare you, but… thousands of men walked into an operating room or doctor’s office every year to undergo surgery for en-larged prostate.

And it must have been an absolute night- mare for them. That’s because the most common surgery choice for enlarged prostate involves the surgeon literally passing the instruments up the uri- nary opening of the pe*nis to the loca- tion of the prostate. This procedure  is known as a transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP) and it involves peeling away or “shaving off” layers of the en- larged prostate tissue.

As painful as that may sound — and I fear every time I think about it — the risks in- volved with are even worse because surgery do more damage than good. In many cases, it turns a minor problem into something more serious.

Simply put, why would you subject yourself to something so painful and with so many potential life-threatening risks when there’s a safer, more effective, natural option avail- able?

In addition to surgery and prescription drugs, in recent years, men in search of a natural prostate solution have turned to saw palmetto. But we now know there’s a natural alterna- tive for prostate health that is even better than saw palmetto.

It is called Pro-Health… And it could very well turn out to be the greatest prostate health discovery of all time… backed with numerous studies and proofs.

1. Clinical proof: As you’re about to see, its nutrients and combination of nutrients are proven effective in numerous clinical studies all over the world.

2. Scientific proof: Its advance formula is based on the latest cutting-edge scientific research and include high dosages, key nutrients and unique combination of prostate boosting nutrients found nowhere else.

3. Patient proof: Thousands of men have taken Pro-Health formula and swear by it. They send glowing com- ments such as  “It’s  a  life  saver”…  “It improved my health” …and I im- mediately noticed improved results”. And now, it can do wonders for you, too!

These are few of the dozens of classic, stud- ies and proofs that have shown the powerful effects of Pro-Health on men suffering from prostate problems…

I’ll spare you the details of dozens of other classic studies and proofs.

Here’s the important thing to remember: Studies indicate that Pro-Health con- sistently improves urinary symptoms related to prostate problems.

Using this reports, you’re about to see why it is the only prostate remedy that…

Eases, relieves and can help end urination troubles – starting right away! Let you sleep uninterrupted all night long – so you feel rested again! Restore your confidence and self assurance – no more “performance” anxiety in bed!  Keep your prostate healthy – now and for the rest of your life – guaranteed!

…it’s been proven to work by the toughest critics of all

With The Super Potent Pro-Health Formula,

You will ELIMINATE urination problems that plague most men over 50.

High dosage plus special nutrient mean you’ll start seeing result in no time!

For more information and how to eliminate prostate problems and urinary issue, please click on the link below:
https://healthdirectng.name.ng/proscareh/

or you can call/WhatsApp 08036951873

(1) (2) (Reply)

Namibia Detects First Bird Flu Strain That Can Spread to Humans / What Is The Best Way To Treat Vaginal Boils? / Ladies And Viginal Odor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.