Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

The most expensive Domain name - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The most expensive Domain name (393 Views)

20 Free .COM.NG Domain Name Available With One Website Each / Please Advise On The Best Domain Name And Host For My New Blog. / Domain Name For Sale (importation.com.ng) and (programming.com.ng) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The most expensive Domain name by blogaid(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ever heard the famous story of how to Google tried to buy google.com for Sanmay Ved for $6,006.13.
usually the story is told like it cost that much because of the value of google as a company but actually, it cost that much because the Domain name is valuable a.k.a a Premium domain.

What is a premium domain name?
Premium domains are domain names that are either permanently or temporarily reserved or restricted by the domain registry or owned by an individual. It is also an instant online brand.

Why are some domain names considered to be premium?
Some domain names are considered to be premium for the following reasons including but not limited to this;

- Length of the domain,
- Words/phrase/keywords that have a high search volume,Brand name,
- Short names or acronyms that are easy to remember.
- Demand – trending words or phrases can sell at huge prices, but they may have a short life.
- A strong domain history, i.e., a good reputation, valuable link juice, and healthy traffic stats. leading to higher page ranking in search engines and brings more organic traffic to your website.
- They contain a word/phrase that PPC (Pay per click) advertisers compete for.
- It brings more traffic to your website.
- They have exact match words that name a product, service, industry, or geographic location resulting in money and time saved on marketing.

I want to register a premium domain name, what is the price?
Premium domain names are often more expensive than the regular domain price. The prices differ by either the name, domain extensions or the registry or both or length etc.. Considering the importance and what you stand to gain with such domain names.
To register a .NG premium domain name it cost N1,500,000 annually while the renewal cost N750,000 annually.

I hope this has been helpful to you guys, you can visit lansintech.com to hook you up with domain setups, and the best contents/designs/blue print on the planet at really affordable prices

Re: The most expensive Domain name by Antony111: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Earn without investing

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give You Recharge Card Just To Check Out My Apps On Playstore / I Need A Professional 3D Network Teach Me - Contact Me Here / 8 Years Old Unverified Nigerian Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.