Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

OSUN 2019;nothing Can Stop My Victory Says Sen. Ademola Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OSUN 2019;nothing Can Stop My Victory Says Sen. Ademola Adeleke (327 Views)

I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu / Senate Working On A Friday Unprecedented, Says Sen. Sani / Most APC Governors Is Afraid Of Direct Primaries Says Sen Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OSUN 2019;nothing Can Stop My Victory Says Sen. Ademola Adeleke by BigbamoAYO(m): 12:34am On Sep 17, 2018
PDP candidate, Senator Ademola Adeleke, describes his six-point agenda for Osun state as the path of redemption and collective prosperity for the state - He says his plan for the state is all about the people and how to return prosperity in place of hunger and want.#EFCC calls on the public to disregard claims that it has frozen the accounts of members of the Adeleke family The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the September 22 Osun governorship election, Senator Ademola Adeleke, has said no amount of intimidation can stop his victory in the coming poll. The PDP candidate told The Tribune on Sunday, September 16, that his confidence was based on the massive support of all the indigenes of Osun and the consultations he engaged in during campaigns.The governorship aspirant described his six-point agenda as the path of redemption and collective prosperity for Osun state. In a related report, the PDP candidate told members of the Osun Democratic Society who paid him a visit that his agenda is for the people, by the people and of the people. He stated that his plan for the state is all about the people and how to return prosperity in place of hunger and want. Meanwhile, the Economic and Financial Commission (EFCC) has dismissed claims by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), alleging that the bank accounts of a governorship contestant in Osun state, Senator Ademola Adeleke, had been frozen.Spokesman for the commission, Wilson Uwujaren, in a statement on Sunday, September 16, described the claim as false. He urged the public to disregard the claim which he termed as fake news, insisting that such allegations was intended make the commission appear bias politically. Read more: https://www.naija.ng/1192610-im-victory-osun-poll-senator-adeleke.html#1192610

(1) (Reply)

Cursory Glance At The Personality Of Odikacholu Oji River, Enugu State. / Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke, His Son, Bred And Nephew Dare The Police / Wike, Senator Abe Conspiring To Disparage Me — Amaechi Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.