Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother (28628 Views)

John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by arsenal33: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
She be like gworo sellers in oshodi sad
better looking than your mother
Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by Nightmareo07: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2018
baysol:

At least better than your valueless brainless opportunistic people we shall see the end of yall. werepe people.

Kikikikikikikiki.. Who is this clown? grin
U can't be better than me even in.ur next life.
Not of the males in ya family can be better than me, lol. Not a curse but reality, u can't achieved what I have achieved.
Because U ARE FROM A LAZY TRIBE wink.
Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by shadyLP(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Who is he?

I mean - what top movies has he featured?

Where you from dude??
Pluto?
Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by owobaba9090(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2018
In d first pisure.. He is looking like Denzel Washington
Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by CioAngels(f): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
You must be a child?
Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by uridiwan(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2018
werrey
Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by kingPhidel(m): 10:34am On Sep 17, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Who is he?

he was featured in 24 as lieutenant tennace who's drone was hacked.
Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by summerky: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:

Why are you like this??
Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by JamesTPhillips: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by horlah005: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2018
kudos man..... looks like Denzel Washington
Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by mikolo4us: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2018
Looking like Denzel Washington..... Good one
Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by evesdon4u: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Could pass for Denzel Washington's son...
Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by Simbrixton(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Even yoruba call dem selves afonja dese days

If I was president of Nigeria i would ban nairaland Facebook and all agents of bigotry den ban all local languages and adopt hausa has the official language of Nigeria and swahili has the second official language
Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by davidque: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Who is he?

OOOh man why did you have to comment....You must be super ignorant.....anyway your moniker shows why you may never appreciate good that doesnt come from your own end of the yard........
#Star wars
#Pacific Rim 2
#AwardWiningActor
#BoxOfficeTopMovies
Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by davidque: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ogbomoso woman
John Adedayo B. Adegboyega (born 17 March 1992), known professionally as John Boyega, is an English actor known for playing Finn in the 2015 film Star Wars: The Force Awakens and its 2017 sequel Star Wars: The Last Jedi, respectively the seventh and eighth films of the Star Wars series. Boyega rose to prominence in his native United Kingdom for his role as Moses in the 2011 sci-fi comedy film Attack the Block.

Boyega's other credits include historical drama film Detroit (2017), the science fiction film Pacific Rim Uprising (2018), four episodes of the television series 24: Live Another Day and the drama Imperial Dreams (2014). Boyega received the BAFTA Rising Star Award in 2016.

Boyega was born on 17 March 1992 in London, England, to British Nigerian parents, Abigail (née Aboderin), who works with the disabled, and Samson Adegboyega, a Pentecostal minister.[1][2] His first role was a leopard in a play at his primary school.[3][4]

Boyega was a pupil at Oliver Goldsmith Primary School. While acting in a play there at the age of nine, he was noticed by Teresa Early, the artistic director of Theatre Peckham, a learning theatre for young people who live in south London. After obtaining financial assistance from a hardship fund, he joined the theatre, spending his time there outside school hours between the ages of nine and 14. Boyega's father, a preacher, had wanted Boyega to become a preacher too, but was supportive of his son's theatrical interests.[5][6][7][8]

In 2003, Boyega started his secondary education at Westminster City School, where he took part in various school productions.[9] Between 2008 and 2010, he attended South Thames College at the college's Wandsworth campus to study for a National Diploma in Performing Arts.[10] His activities at the college included playing the title role in the college's production of Othello.[11] He enrolled at the University of Greenwich to study BA Film Studies & Media Writing,[12] but dropped out to focus on acting.[6]
Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by harriet412(f): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
boyega and denzel washington should just feature as father and son in a movie
Re: Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother by BENARI: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
maziokafor1:
Mothers are gift from God....... Ahead Ahead bro������

And Fathers are what? Gift from Hell abi?

It's easy to spot a small boy from his post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye: 'I Make More Money Now As A Solo Singer' (Video) / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Today. (Photos) / Top 5 Shortest-Lived Celebrity Marriages In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.