Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) (1183 Views)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / "BTC > BSc": Nigerian Female Student Signs Out In Style From School (Photos) / Inside A Military Secondary School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by asorock01: 7:13am On Sep 17, 2018
It has always sadden me when I see children die by very preventable causes. These children died after the brigde they have been using to cross the River to school collapsed and they got drowned and I ask myself if African leaders even have common sense to rule over chickens. I always get immotional with such things. I shared these pictures. Our politicians always say there is no money so the poor have to suffer and die while they spend our money on unnecessary things. God help all. I m so sad��������

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by youngest85(m): 7:19am On Sep 17, 2018
How would a sane parent allow their child to take this path?
Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2018
so painful...in a quest for education..
after graduation of which they can't still secure job in the zoogeria...pathetic
Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by crossfm: 7:23am On Sep 17, 2018
This is Nigeria,where we value cow,car n houses over life.very soon u will see APC n PDP supporters over here doing what they do best defending their pay masters.pls let us all wake up and speak up for a better Nigeria. Imagine that bridge n we have a governor over there n even a senator who is been given a constituency fund to execute projects.let's stop supporting thsee evil men.RIP 2 the dead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by cool318(m): 7:24am On Sep 17, 2018
Politicians in Nigeria deserve the Hottest place in Hell fire, they are busy, Gallivanting from one party to the other, a massing wealth for themselves. Just look at a common 2 km bridge cannot be built for the poor cross rivers people.
Time to Boot both APC & PDP out- Join us

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by cool318(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2018
youngest85:
When the dice is rolled, there is only one Probability

2 Likes

Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 7:29am On Sep 17, 2018
May their young souls be blessed and rest in peace.

No strength to start throwing blames.
Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by donbachi(m): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2018
Chai!what a country...may their souls rest in the bossom of the lord.
Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by CapitanS: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2018
Tragic
Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by ixihanzizz: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2018
At the end of your training with us - at our Ikeja or Ikoyi Centers - If you are not a Job-ready professional with practical knowledge in any of the following career field after graduating - PLEASE AND PLEASE, DEMAND FOR YOUR FULL MONEY BACK!!!

- WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- GRAPHICS DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING - Demand for your full money back refund!
- MOTION GRAPHICS - Demand for your full money back refund!
- PHOTOGRAPHY - Demand for your full money back refund!
- WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- VIDEO EDITING - Demand for your full money back refund!
- MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!

Immediately you pay to commence your training session, PLEASE DEMAND FOR YOUR MONEY-BACK REFUND FORM from any of our representative.

We know we are the very best, we know we have some of the best ICT professionals, we know our structured training sessions, time-table, practical implementation, close-mark mentoring, follow-ups and coaching. WE ARE FULL OF CONFIDENCE that during and after training sessions with us, you will a most-sought after ICT professional except you are lazy or total 'olodo'!

Because we are double sure of this, we have a very 'strong head' that we can use to break coconuts!

Still doubting? Visit any of our The ICT HUB centers in IKEJA & IKOYI
Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2018
Rip to the innocent children. To think there are people representing this constituency in Nass receiving millions without doing nothing makes me angry at the system. This is a preventable death sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by wisino1(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2018
GoTV:
Rip to the innocent children. To think there are people representing this constituency in Nass receiving millions without doing nothing makes me angry at the system. This is a preventable death sad
you are talking about nass do we even have a president

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by sweetmaami(f): 11:19am On Sep 17, 2018
So you all can't see that this is a scene from a movie

1 Like

Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by jamesope04(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2018
This water is shallow looking at the structure put in place as a bridge. Moreover, isn't the boy in the last picture smiling? This Op is a mischief maker.
Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by slivertongue: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
it will nt b well wit dese wicked leaders who have abandoned d people to suffer poverty &death
Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by asorock01: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
youngest85:
what if that's the only available road to there school?
Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by Kylekent59: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
I had seen this pics before.

Who else had?

All those persons that commented above are new to nairaland
Re: Primary School Pupils Drown On There Way To School(photos) by Ndipe(m): 3:54am On Dec 18, 2018
Heartbreaking

(1) (Reply)

How To Check UNIBEN Post-utme Screening Date And Venue (with Pictures) / 165 Schools Sanctioned By WAEC For Exam Malpractice In Kwara State / TOP 10 – The Most Expensive World Currencies In 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.