Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Can Bride Price Be Returned? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can Bride Price Be Returned? (272 Views)

In Dire Need Of An Igbo Bride From Anambra State, Idemili LGA / My Bride Please Come Be With Me / My Helpmate (my Bride To Be) Please I Need You In My Life Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Bride Price Be Returned? by bounju(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2018
Good Morning Nairalanders,

I and my girlfriend have been dating for months and all of a sudden yesterday, she sent me a message that her father forbids whatever relationship she's having with anybody that her bride price has been paid by her Ex(which she told me about but did not tell me about bride price been paid) and she is officially his wife.

My question is can Bride Price be returned to the family who paid for there child??
Re: Can Bride Price Be Returned? by phr33man(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2018
Yes, in Igbo land. But the wife more declare she is no longer interested.

(1) (Reply)

. / What U Need To Know About Heartbreaki / Need Of Serious Lady( Busty Type).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.