Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery (13818 Views)

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2018
Amberon:
Adeosun is much smarter than I thought. She took all the time in the world to come up with a response that she can get away with in Court.
Where's the smartness?
And wat response?
The ignorance you're exhibiting is classless
The certificate bears her name, its in her possession, and she willingly submitted it as part of her credentials. Since you don't know let me educate you: It behoves on you to explain how you come about ANYTHING you describe as ur possession including certificates
Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by Bitterleafsoup: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2018
siaco:

Typical zombie stand on forgery matters. Can you prove or have any court of competent jurisdiction proved that those politicians are corrupt. Kemi ought to be prevented from travelling out for now except on health ground, but no, this govt has it that forgery is not corruption.
Are we surprised? When they pretended Buhari graduated from war college in Virginia with a Master's degree that was not operating when he went, we just let it go. When he had no WAEC they said NEPA bill go do well...
Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by micflo28(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2018
Nigeria must change the narrative of giving some privileged few the easy way to get to their destinations. Its even more terrible that nepotism has enveloped education. The hardworking students are discouraged and unrewarded while those who forge certificates are given exaulted position. The law must run its full circle by getting adeosun serve her jail term else others will use hers as a justification for theirs.
Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by Firefire(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2018
arsenal33:
return the phone you are using to the owner

No vex grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by Indestructible: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
aggressive pigs of biafraw students are on the loose
chaiii,e pain am ooo
Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2018
The noise on Kemi's alleged forged NYSC EXEMPTION certificate is borne out of inferiority complex & jealousy. 90% of the noise is from the same geographical axis of Nigeria.

Okonjo - Iweala did not serve NYSC hence not qualified to work in Nigeria. She never presented any NYSC certificate but they said Obj gave her executive clearance. They also said GEJ gave her executive clearance. I wonder how many times a person will get executive clearance over the same issue.

When they mismanaged & looted the economy, they ran abroad leaving PMB with the worst economic recession in Nigeria's history.Nobody saw fake NYSC certificate until Nigeria came out of recession and crude oil price rises when FG had already banned some importation which made billion of dollars available to fund projects abandoned & those ongoing projects whose contractors are being owed by GEJ looting government.

When Ngozi Okonjo Iweala aided her kinsmen to loot Nigeria & mismanaged economy, they thought Nigeria would collapse.They were put to shame. This is the cry against Kemi, a cry of bitterness.

In 2016, the National Assembly members did not know how Nigeria will survive said budget sent by presidency is missing. Budget, an electronic document whose draft copy is available to several people even clerks that worked with team at budget office & assistants at committee level have copy. The hard copy can be printed. Budget missing became Igbos anthem as at that time.

The fact remains that Kemi does not need NYSC certificate in as much as Okonjo - Iweala does not have NYSC certificate to serve as Minister of Finance having been invited to serve in Nigeria. The errors came from her naivety about Nigeria's system & negligence on the part of DSS during screening, that certificate would have removed from credentials sent to National Assembly. I can see the overall calamity that befell Kemi from Buhari's naivety & ignorance which led to the present leadership at the National Assembly.
Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by Indestructible: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2018
babaolofin:
The noise on Kemi's alleged forged NYSC EXEMPTION certificate is borne out of inferiority complex & jealousy. 90% of the noise is from the same geographical axis of Nigeria.

Okonjo - Iweala did not serve NYSC hence not qualified to work in Nigeria. She never presented any NYSC certificate but they said Obj gave her executive clearance. They also said GEJ gave her executive clearance. I wonder how many times a person will get executive clearance over the same issue.

When they mismanaged & looted the economy, they ran abroad leaving PMB with the worst economic recession in Nigeria's history.Nobody saw fake NYSC certificate until Nigeria came out of recession and crude oil price rises when FG had already banned some importation which made billion of dollars available to fund projects abandoned & those ongoing projects whose contractors are being owed by GEJ looting government.

When Ngozi Okonjo Iweala aided her kinsmen to loot Nigeria & mismanaged economy, they thought Nigeria would collapse.They were put to shame. This is the cry against Kemi, a cry of bitterness.

In 2016, the National Assembly members did not know how Nigeria will survive said budget sent by presidency is missing. Budget, an electronic document whose draft copy is available to several people even clerks that worked with team at budget office & assistants at committee level have copy. The hard copy can be printed. Budget missing became Igbos anthem as at that time.

The fact remains that Kemi does not need NYSC certificate in as much as Okonjo - Iweala does not have NYSC certificate to serve as Minister of Finance having been invited to serve in Nigeria. The errors came from her naivety about Nigeria's system & negligence on the part of DSS during screening, that certificate would have removed from credentials sent to National Assembly. I can see the overall calamity that befell Kemi from Buhari's naivety & ignorance which led to the present leadership at the National Assembly.
Baba Abeg shut up.
call a spade a spade.
no dey talk nonsense
try and be upright for once in ur life
Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by Heavance(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2018
I have been hearing the excuse of this nysc certificate being compared with driver's license

How does it relate?
We are hypocrites o
Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by stevalos555: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Lets conclude this Kemi thing Once and for all.

Question?

If you schooled abroad or know someone who did, and they came back to get their NYSC, Please share with us what you or the person did, so we would know. This topic is becoming unnecessarily ambiguous.
Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by pacificom: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2018
JesuEruOluwa:
They should go an face thier studies.

Nigerian students have record of fighting the course of justice when necessary, but should not be used as political knight in a bad era. Lets leave them out of this. By Gods grace our students will graduate and come out to put this country right.
Politicians are full of deceptions. When they eat meat they overlook the shred inbetween the teeth, but when they drink water they are looking for toothpick to pluck what seems negligible.
There are millions of fake documents poccessed by Nigerians, ranging from driver licence, certificates, employment letters. As a matter of fact there is fake to any original thing is this country. The door opens in both ways in this place.
The crux of the matter here is that someone who served with a falsified NYSC and did so well is better off some who carried the original NYSC but loot our treasury to oversea, thus jeopardize the economy and our finances. Attitude of those Nigerians who stole millions upon billions from government treasury and walked away free, yet taking queue at the corridor of power should provoke any citizen in this country and they are the forseeable threat to the future of nigerian students. They are the ones we can refer to as the lions in the safari, while kemi Adeosun is one of the vulnerable antelopes around.
As a moralist I am not condoning bad behavior, but let us be grateful to the lady who has served in the most sensitive ministry, yet she did not soil her hand in bribery and corruption. She did not loot our money to Britain, switzerland or America despite her dual citizenship. Let us be citizens of a grateful nation and wish her well in her future career here or in abroad.
Nigerians should be wise now and don't let us be distracted by picking our fight in the wrong course while some crook politicians and obsessed looters are busy doing their home work to come back to power. Nigerians be wary!!
Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by triplechoice(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
REELnewz:
Trust Me Even A Quack Lawyer Will Tear Her Story Into Shreds In Court.She Knew The Right Thing To Do But Chose Not To,is She The First Person To Graduate Abroad.Make I Hea Word

If you go to the NYSC Secretariat in Abuja right now you will see graduate Nigerians from foreign universities who have come either to apply for exemption or to serve

So I just wonder why people are being deceived by the weak reason she gave for not doing the right thing.
She is claiming ignorance now but she knew more than three years ago during her screening for the position of a minister that the NYSC exemption certificate she presented was fake.Those doing the screening told her so and she agreed to a deal with them.Someone aspiring to become a country's finance should have been wary of striking any secret deal with dubious politicians something I am very sure NOI would never accept
It is the subsequent blackmail that led to everything coming out.I am sure she must have learnt her lesson now.I do not really blame her she is just a victim of circumstances.I believe certain persons must have placed undue pressure on her to do what ordinary she would not have done.Now her reputation has been dented

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by salford1: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Amberon:
Adeosun is much smarter than I thought. She took all the time in the world to come up with a response that she can get away with in Court.
Apart fron her response, tough luck in prosecuting her. She would have renounced her Nigerian citizenship on arrival to the UK. If you can't bring home a full blooded Nigerian for prosecution from the UK e.g Diezani, how on earth would you accomplish that with a British Citizen that is protected by her Majesty's Goverment?

We all remember how the Canadian embassy helped smuggle out the girls that tried to blackmail otedola in Nigeria.

She is very very safe in the UK right now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
Indestructible:
Baba Abeg shut up.
call a spade a spade.
no dey talk nonsense
try and be upright for once in ur life

Your father is the one talking nonsense as can be seen above. The quality of education you received and your upbringing are evidently shown in your utterances.

Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by Amberon: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
Exactly...she can never be prosecuted.
salford1:

Apart fron her response, tough luck in prosecuting her. She would have renounced her Nigerian citizenship on arrival to the UK. If you can't bring home a full blooded Nigerian for prosecution from the UK e.g Diezani, how on earth would you accomplish that with a British Citizen that is protected by her Majesty's Goverment?

We all remember how the Canadian embassy helped smuggle out the girls that tried to blackmail otedola in Nigeria.

She is very very safe in the UK right now.
Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by Amberon: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Get knowledgeable and good manners, and then quote
Buckubuck:

Where's the smartness?
And wat response?
The ignorance you're exhibiting is classless
The certificate bears her name, its in her possession, and she willingly submitted it as part of her credentials. Since you don't know let me educate you: It behoves on you to explain how you come about ANYTHING you describe as ur possession including certificates
Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by kernel001: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
aragon4realz:
have you ever had the second thought that it might not actually be her fault??
just like my vehicle registration which I fully paid for was forged if not that am a smart guy,I for don the cool for police office

Ignorant of the law is not an excuse in court.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by isaacojih: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
She's actually not suppose to go unpunished, when a student is cut in malpractice he or she faces the penalty talk more of fudging an NYSC certificate, she'S supposed to be sentence for this hilarious crime but, they won't do anything about it because even the president has no certificate, this is Nigeria were people without certificate rule the country.
Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by Indestructible: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
babaolofin:

Your father is the one talking nonsense as can be seen above. The quality of education you received and your upbringing are evidently shown in your utterances.

At least I have a father and I consider myself lucky when I remember that you are a bastard.u talked about d credibility of my education while yours is highly questionable bcoz someone with a solid educational background won't b saying this kind of nonsense.
kemi forged her certificate and as such should face the full wrath of the law, but you are blinded by stupidity to see that.
oh and that reminds me, never drag any of my family members into ur useless comments
Re: Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery by Cityguy: 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Day just break for them. Haha haha.... Magical APC don transmission her beyond our shores, far from Shekau in the corridors of Abuja but have quickly notified their military wings in you-know-if-you-know et al to keep 25hrs daily sentry for the pain in their smelly ass who they hope to skin alive as soon as he drops toga of immunity. Democracy Nigerian style!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accord Party, 44 Others Endorse Sanwo-olu, Form Coalition Ahead 2019 Election / Man Accuses INEC In Lagos Of Demanding State-Owned Cards Before PVC Registration / Nigeria’s Debt Jumps By 75% In Three Months, Hits N87 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.