Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

How To Write My Project And Seminar. Medicinal Important Of Reptiles. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Write My Project And Seminar. Medicinal Important Of Reptiles. (269 Views)

My project supervisor wants to take credit for my research work / Fumigation: Katsina University Expels Snakes, Other Reptiles From Campus / Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write My Project And Seminar. Medicinal Important Of Reptiles. by Chizman042: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2018
I need guideline on how to write my project and seminar. the topic is so broad, any material will be useful. topics: medicinal important of reptile in Nigeria.
Re: How To Write My Project And Seminar. Medicinal Important Of Reptiles. by fishguide(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
Congratulations. (not easy to be a finalist wink)

you topic looks kind of simple. you will need to befriend google through out the period of writing your project.

search for articles (scholarly) that is related to that topic (as much as possible - ask google, she is your guardian angel).

Afterwards you can then get familiar with the pattern for writing projects in your school.

need further assistant?

shoot me a Message

Chizman042:
I need guideline on how to write my project and seminar. the topic is so broad, any material will be useful. topics: medicinal important of reptile in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Enrol On Free Online Course And Get Certified Offer Last In About 21 Hours / Not Staying Long In The Pool - IELTS / Getting A Scholarship: 3 Proven Methods To Guarantee The Right Funding Options F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.