Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding (60556 Views)

White Wedding Of Kemi Lala Akindoju And Chef Fregz Gbubemi Fregene (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Attends Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju Wedding / Lala Akindoju & Gbubemi Fregene 'Chef Fregz' Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by majamajic(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Arabic agbada
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
It is only in Nigeria that wedding guests go all out to upstage the groom or the bride. Nigerians, men and women go all out for a wedding as if they are the ones getting married. Female wedding guests even go as far as actually using a professional make up artist!!!

The weddings I attend everywhere else, the wedding guests try as much as possible to look nice but not overshadow the couple, they realize that the day is not about THEM but to make sure the couples are the center of attraction on their special day.

Nigerians like to be competitive about every thing, they should stop using people’s wedding as a red carpet event. Please let us let the couple enjoy their special day, now the talk is about Ebuka not about the couple.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by python2gbera: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
You never see him rock the isiagu upholstery fabrics to classy events but a Yoruba Agbada.

-python2
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by lamalang(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
Na only bisola I sabi
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by seangy4konji: 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
Too Much dust on my road...

Don't know what to do about it.
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by Gboy98(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
Kolombz:
Ebuka always dress to event to intimidate other men
Other men when they see ebuka's dressing in an event go be like...
lol
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by Cindy08: 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
And someone should tell me what is so special about dis agbada

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by Nightmareo07: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
I'm still yet to see the celebrities ..ric hassani and bisola excluded.

#YOLO
Bisola is even the worst there.
A mother who sucked dixk on live TV.
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by Konisewu: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Am still looking for the celebrities ...

#konisewu
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by justphillips(m): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2018
chris20000:
Ebuka the cloth wey I borrow you na em you take dey snap pictures anyhow abi.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by Deltatoto: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu who basically likes stealing the show just like he did at Banky W and Adesua Etomi's tradional wedding ceremony rocked a unique Agbada outfit to Lala Akindoju and Gbubemi Fregene's traditional wedding in Lagos yesterday.

Some Nigerian celebrities were amazed by his outfit and they had to react.

Read below;

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/nigerian-celebrities-reacts-to-ebukas-outfit-to-lala-akindoju-wedding.html

his mates are investing all his own money is cloths
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by gwama: 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
TheNaijanBlog:
It is only in Nigeria that wedding guests go all out to upstage the groom or the bride. Nigerians, men and women go all out for a wedding as if they are the ones getting married. Female wedding guests even go as far as actually using a professional make up artist!!!

The weddings I attend everywhere else, the wedding guests try as much as possible to look nice but not overshadow the couple, they realize that the day is not about THEM but to make sure the couples are the center of attraction on their special day.

Nigerians like to be competitive about every thing, they should stop using people’s wedding as a red carpet event. Please let us let the couple enjoy their special day, now the talk is about Ebuka not about the couple.

Elsewhere they are civilized and know the dress code. cool cool
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by KosyJerry(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
Ebuka Obi-Uchendu who basically likes stealing the show just like he did at Banky W and Adesua Etomi's tradional wedding ceremony rocked a unique Agbada outfit to Lala Akindoju and Gbubemi Fregene's traditional wedding in Lagos yesterday.

Some Nigerian celebrities were amazed by his outfit and they had to react.

Read below;

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/nigerian-celebrities-reacts-to-ebukas-outfit-to-lala-akindoju-wedding.html

That shoe is over worn. Lovely Agbada but not with that shoe pls. Get a more better shoe
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by whiteeyes: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
Ebuka and this is outfit, his tailor is really trying

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/nigerian-celebrities-reacts-to-ebukas-outfit-to-lala-akindoju-wedding.html

Uncle, this one pass tailor oh, naija tailor that can disfigure person inside cloth wey dem sew.

Ebuka own na Fashion Designer!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by crunchyg: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
robertito7:
how come you recognize their handle
Being popular doesn't make you a celebrity, Bobrisky is Popular but not a celebrity because there is nothing to celebrate about him. Nairaland should know the difference between being Popular and being a Celebrity. Enough of all these nonsense
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by Blazonmediainc: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ebuka for President, Sweet Boys Association. those in favour like.
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by DSoj(m): 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nairaland and inferiority complex.
Where the celebrities? These yeyebrities?
Mcheeww.

And what's special about this Agbada?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by Temptee101(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
P.orn stars are what you call celebrities?

Nigerians can abuse things for Africa
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by ola12(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Franzinni:
ok I have seen it.... The Carpenter that constructed it obviously finished primary school at LEA.....

Please who has any second hand girlfriend that he is not using again...

Please can you dash me?!!
Abeg I need too o, if you see 2 gimme one grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by wildkat: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
justphillips:

Abeg leave am.... Forgive am. Na so him dey talk anyhow
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by abrahamadadhe(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
I wonder why he's not included in Falz Sweet Boys Association

Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by robertito7(m): 12:02am On Sep 18, 2018
crunchyg:

Being popular doesn't make you a celebrity rather Famous, Bobrisky is Famous but not a celebrity because there is nothing to celebrate about him. Nairaland should know the difference being Famous and being a celebrity. Enough of all these nonsense
look up famous in the dictionary and then look up infamous *****famous =celebrity and now with the definition you got answer me is tobi infamous
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by robertito7(m): 12:04am On Sep 18, 2018
crunchyg:

Being popular doesn't make you a celebrity rather Famous, Bobrisky is Famous but not a celebrity because there is nothing to celebrate about him. Nairaland should know the difference being Famous and being a celebrity. Enough of all these nonsense
Bobrisky is infamous by the way
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by crunchyg: 2:14am On Sep 18, 2018
robertito7:
Bobrisky is infamous by the way
Bobrisky is a popular person but not a celebrity, enough said
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by crunchyg: 2:22am On Sep 18, 2018
robertito7:
look up famous in the dictionary and then look up infamous *****famous =celebrity and now with the definition you got answer me is tobi infamous
I can see your problem here is the big grammar. I have modified my post so now you can go read it and have understanding and correct your self. Bye
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by Emmyrichboy(m): 9:42am On Sep 18, 2018
Kolombz:
Ebuka always dress to event to intimidate other men
Other men when they see ebuka's dressing in an event go be like...
hahahhahaha i dey tell u d guy wicked
Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by AnuliKay: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
This agbada is really lovely.

The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards held today at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.It is a star-studded affair, hosted by Saturday Night Live’s Colin Jost and Michael Che.

One reason we love award shows, are the red carpet looks. These beautiful ensembles are a staple at every award show and leave us yearning for more. The 2018 Emmy’s is no exception as the photographs below will prove. In no particular order, here are the top twenty dresses on the Emmy Red Carpet.

See all the beautiful looks: https://kaynuli.com/the-top-20-best-dresses-at-the-emmys/

Re: Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding by robertito7(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
crunchyg:

I can see your problem here is the big grammar. I have modified my post so now you can go read it and have understanding and correct your self. Bye
you mean that your problem is that you wrote something else when you meant a different thing ***still go and Google difference between popularity and fame even though they both can be used interchangeably ***I'd give you a hint **popular is always usually accepted that is why we say that a product is back in the market "by popular demand" now if I was a hater like you I'd say that tobi and other bbn "celebrities" are Famous and not popular cause their stardom is somewhat controversial ***but that is an argument for someone who understands ****famous popular celebrity whatever your choice of word you can't be a brand ambassador without any of those

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! / Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards / Kemi Olunloyo: "Jide Kosoko Should Be Investigated For Ritualism & Occultism"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.